WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why do you cry Hawiye attacked us? No other HG clan lives there let alone hawiye, only 1 Sacad sub clan lives in Gaalkacyo sxb. The majeerteen bark is loud but comes short on action. Defend your borders from the aggressions of reer Isxaaq :camby:
There is only 1 MJ subclan that dominates Gaalkacyo, no other mjs are traveling down from bari to fight you yellow eyed moryaans, know your place you filthy hutu adoon.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I didn't mean to hurt you but Hawiye had long ago complied with Darood Supremacy.You had a golden chance to rule and dominate after the fall of Siyad Barre but you couldn't afford to lead the country .Hawiye lacks the talent and mentality to lead Somalia.

Sacad are lost Ogadens .that's not even a secret .We don't claim them now but they know their roots.

I have never heard this before, Sacaad are lost OG's? Very interesting.

I heard of Leelkase and Hawaadle being related before but never this.

@father of the camel what do you think?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you cry Hawiye attacked us? No other HG clan lives there let alone hawiye, only 1 Sacad sub clan lives in Gaalkacyo sxb. The majeerteen bark is loud but comes short on action. Defend your borders from the aggressions of reer Isxaaq :camby:
Previois president hassan shiekh armed hawiye to take over shabellada hoose and fight jubaland and puntland most of the money that was meant for all somalis previous president hassan shiekh gave to hawiye militias

Hassan sheikh hated darood so much hes the first president in somalia history to go to ogadenia land current occupied by ethiopia and renounce all claim somalia had to that land and declared it as part of ethiopia

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
I dont blame you bro

Btw watch Prof Gandhi explain in a 2 part lecture, you will end up realising the ridiculousness of tribalism

:camby: fock treacherous ghandi, this is the same idiot who was the mastermind who invited Kenya to annex territory (Jubaland) from Somalia slowly having Kenya install his Ogadens people as vassal state within Somalia till annexation is complete.

:camby: fock treacherous ghandi, this is the same idiot who was the mastermind who invited Kenya to annex territory (Jubaland) from Somalia slowly having Kenya install his Ogadens people as vassal state within Somalia till annexation is complete.

I dnt like his politics either bro
but the man knows history based on research

Money talks and Puntland needs to provide some sort of competitive advantage. What is that exactly??? Especially looking at how other clan minorities are living compared to the majority. Both Sl and Pl are useless to the SSC imo and they need to be granted their own state.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Money talks and Puntland needs to provide some sort of competitive advantage. What is that exactly??? Especially looking at how other clan minorities are living compared to the majority. Both Sl and Pl are useless to the SSC imo and they need to be granted their own state.

Just remember Isaaq have large settlements in SSC. Just say Harti territory, it's more plausible abaayo.

Just remember Isaaq have large settlements in SSC. Just say Harti territory, it's more plausible abaayo.
The SSC is 80+% Harti and it is under occupation currently by the minority. I could easily flip what you just said. Why should they be governed by people who don't have their best interest at heart?

Instead we can have a state that is built on mutual cooperation and working for the greater good. Progress > qabil.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The SSC is 80+% Harti and it is under occupation currently by the minority. I could easily flip what you just said. Why should they be governed by people who don't have their best interest at heart?

Instead we can have a state that is built on mutual cooperation and working for the greater good. Progress > qabil.

You're delusional. Isaaq is majority in Sanaag and make up half of Sool and Cayn. Somaliland are developing those regions and they'll become the best when the Berbera project is completed.

Watch this video where Somaliland will become the next UAE, inshallah.

You're delusional. Isaaq is majority in Sanaag and make up half of Sool and Cayn. Somaliland are developing those regions and they'll become the best when the Berbera project is completed.

Watch this video where Somaliland will become the next UAE, inshallah.

I am not here to bash Isaaq but you need to start telling the truth. Don't bend the truth especially in ramadan.
Creating a unified state to ensure everyone is respected and treated fairly is not a bad idea. Why do you oppose it?
Do you value fairness and equality? I thought Somaliland was democratic but you seem more like an authoritarian state to me kk

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
I am not here to bash Isaaq but you need to start telling the truth. Don't bend the truth especially in ramadan.
Creating a unified state to ensure everyone is respected and treated fairly is not a bad idea. Why do you oppose it?
Do you value fairness and equality? I thought Somaliland was democratic but you seem more like an authoritarian state to me kk

You do realize that your real enemy is not the Somaliland but Hawiye, if I can remember Nicholas Kay said that Somalia is based on Federalism where Hawiye gets 2 states and Daroods 2 states, the plan for Somaliland was already agreed upon by the previous administration of President Hassan that Somalialnd will become like Zanzibar a self administrating Entity that rules itself, now the question remains why, all western countries know about the real cause of Somalia civil war which was always between Hawiye and Darood for this reason Sool and Sanaag will always remain under Somaliland or else Hawiye SFG will just declare their independence giving away your so called "harti lands" to Somaliland, to undemine daroods within Somalia.

You do realize that your real enemy is not the Somaliland but Hawiye, if I can remember Nicholas Kay said that Somalia is based on Federalism where Hawiye gets 2 states and Daroods 2 states, the plan for Somaliland was already agreed upon by the previous administration of President Hassan that Somalialnd will become like Zanzibar a self administrating Entity that rules itself, now the question remains why, all western countries know about the real cause of Somalia civil war which was always between Hawiye and Darood for this reason Sool and Sanaag will always remain under Somaliland or else Hawiye SFG will just declare their independence giving away your so called "harti lands" to Somaliland, to undemine daroods within Somalia.

I think she's Mareexaan, @Luna are you?

My friend I can't be bothered to read all of that because you couldn't be bothered to use proper punctuation. Have you ever heard of periods? Madax xanuun walahi :faysalwtf:
I think she's Mareexaan, @Luna are you?
Adiga maxaad tahay?

Status
Not open for further replies.