WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
FEPCEhd.jpg

Don't hijacking the thread .Dhulbahante unity is Paramount .

This guy rules your kinsmen with an iron fist .

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Ogaden slave you rule nothing. He kills more of your cagdheer xoolo than any else

Have you ever heard of jail idoor? Well it doesn’t exist. There is only jail Ogadeen where they stuff your kind

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Ogaden slave you rule nothing. He kills more of your cagdheer xoolo than any else

Have you ever heard of jail idoor? Well it doesn’t exist. There is only jail Ogadeen where they stuff your kind

I didn't meant to harm your emotions but that's the truth.Your people live with us in the Somali region as a second class citizens.You are also marginalized by the HA&HJ in Somaliland.Abdi Cumar occasionally punish iidoor peasants in Gaashamo while your SNM leaders can't even condemn

You should not throw stones while you're living in a glass house .According you Somali people in Ethiopia live under slavery .well, but you have to realize right from now that your iidoor are living in double slavery
2s5xp3o.jpg

Once Slave, always slave.

Please don't ruin this thread .If you wish to start a FKD with me then start a new thread .l have a lot to show the readers of these forums. I mean the real slaves :lolbron:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
My people aren’t slaves nor are even capable of being enslaved. We are too smart for that. If you mean the Xabashi mercenary Liyu police shootings in Jamac Dubad, far worse crimes were committed by them against Ogadeen looma ooyaan

My people have not experienced an inch of what your Ogaadeens have experienced and here you are mouthing off at free men

Dhuloz are free to choose whichever side they desire, can’t say the same for Ogsdeens everywhere

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Money talks and Puntland needs to provide some sort of competitive advantage. What is that exactly??? Especially looking at how other clan minorities are living compared to the majority. Both Sl and Pl are useless to the SSC imo and they need to be granted their own state.
Its Mohamed Harti whos spilling their blood to free said harti not sade so keep your nose out of harti affairs naaya iskoronyo waxid trying to divide brothers you womt see harti trying to divide sade keep your cuqdad to yourself.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You do realize that your real enemy is not the Somaliland but Hawiye, if I can remember Nicholas Kay said that Somalia is based on Federalism where Hawiye gets 2 states and Daroods 2 states, the plan for Somaliland was already agreed upon by the previous administration of President Hassan that Somalialnd will become like Zanzibar a self administrating Entity that rules itself, now the question remains why, all western countries know about the real cause of Somalia civil war which was always between Hawiye and Darood for this reason Sool and Sanaag will always remain under Somaliland or else Hawiye SFG will just declare their independence giving away your so called "harti lands" to Somaliland, to undemine daroods within Somalia.
shes hawiye mareexan she from galmudug she your ally mareexan and hawiye are brothers.

The SSC is 80+% Harti and it is under occupation currently by the minority. I could easily flip what you just said. Why should they be governed by people who don't have their best interest at heart?

Instead we can have a state that is built on mutual cooperation and working for the greater good. Progress > qabil.

Lmao this nonsense is why somalia will never cool down. 80% you know somaliland isn’t somalia were al shabaab controls the ground simple census can disprove this also all the old data from the British and the somali government when it existed disproves this. The bottom like is under the current constitution you need two gobols to make a mamal sanaag is 3 degmo and 2 of them are isaaq and have been that way since the 60s.

If this maamul was made does it have money to pay its police come with reality.

Let’s say we agreed we were part of somalia these 18 gobols that were created by a clan dictatorship would no longer be valid and we’ll go back to the 8 original gobols of Somalia.

Let’s say if you were able to capture las canood do you think it would end their. We would arm and legitimise the clan militias in jubaland and lower shabelle that you claim are al shabaab to steal their land and cause a whole bunch of trouble for you there.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Then why are you always thirsting for our land.
:mjlol:
Resources such as oil and natural gasses are in your land.Just like how Israel is occupying Syrian territory for resouces so are we.Neither of us could careless about who lives there.

He really does and it will be like this forever:ahh: until no iidoor xaar is left in Hawd, Waa la xaabini bi idni laah. It's only sunnah to exterminate midget zoo xoolos:salute:

People think I am joking when I say this but just watch, it will happen. What happened so far, is just a begining. Even their mirqaan leaders can't say shit who are usually good at screaming and crying like dhoocilo. iidoor scum, for ever dying like quraanjooyin:mjlol: :pachah1:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
My people aren’t slaves nor are even capable of being enslaved. We are too smart for that. If you mean the Xabashi mercenary Liyu police shootings in Jamac Dubad, far worse crimes were committed by them against Ogadeen looma ooyaan

My people have not experienced an inch of what your Ogaadeens have experienced and here you are mouthing off at free men

Dhuloz are free to choose whichever side they desire, can’t say the same for Ogsdeens everywhere

Ogaden populate nine provinces out the eleven .They have ONLF that fights for the whole region so ,because of their size and influence the The federal government persecutes them more.

Liyu Bolis rampaged everyone but surely iidoors are persecuted more.New districts are formed for the Ogaden and iidoor villages are reduced to ashes .The complete marginalization of your people is underway .

Wallahi you are least intelligent loudmouthed Somalis .Let me tell you how iidoor villages were ran over by the liyu.It all began when iidoor khat traders refused to comply with the liyu .Instead of dealing with them smartly they went to a nearby iidoor village where they asked men and rifles to confront the liyu .The poor villagers accompanied them and they started shooting the liyu because Khat.What followed was iidoor massacre.If iidoor were little bit smart they would have stopped the few khat traders who ruined their lives and villages with their poor intellect and delusion.

Dhulos are free people that's why they have to unite sooner than later to fight the secessionist scum .United Dhulbahante is your biggest nightmare that's why you're tying to divert the topic :umad:

Living in Somalia is no that better than Somali region nowadays but still we have our maamul in Somalia .unlike your langaab clan we expanded far beyond into Jubland and Kenya in 18th and 19th centuries

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Dhulos are free people that's why they have to unite sooner than later to fight the secessionist scum .United Dhulbahante is your biggest nightmare that's why you're tying to divert the topic :umad:
You are overestimating your numbers and underestimating Isaaq way way too much.At most an United Dhulbahante force would consist of 5k troops and I'm being generous.Then there is your financial situation.Currently 60% of Dhulbahante are on Isaaq payroll.How will your non-existent pockets be able to provide for an United Dhulbahante in a barren land with no major companies nor small businesses to generate revenue? Even Puntland is suffering from the same issues I just mentioned,so how will your tiny tiny tuulo be able to overcome all these hurdles and challenge the Goliath Somaliland?:comeon:

No wonder s are thought to have an iq level of 68 when you have iidoor accusing others of fighting with ethiopians when they themselves have been a colony of abyssinia for the last 30 years :francis:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
No wonder s are thought to have an iq level of 68 when you have iidoor accusing others of fighting with ethiopians when they themselves have been a colony of abyssinia for the last 30 years :francis:
How are we a colony of Ethiopia when they have no troops nor politicians on our soil?:dead:

Somalia's standing army for the last 11 years was AMISOM after Ethiopia invaded you in 2006 on the invitation of the Darood president.:damn:

Somalia has so many foreign actors and troops on their soil that even they don't who is who and what the hell they are doing.:damn:

You naago would kill to be us.Independent,free and in control of our lands.:childplease:

How are we a colony of Ethiopia when they have no troops nor politicians on our soil?:dead:

Somalia's standing army for the last 11 years was AMISOM after Ethiopia invaded you in 2006 on the invitation of the Darood president.:damn:

Somalia has so many foreign actors and troops on their soil that even they don't who is who and what the hell they are doing.:damn:

You naago would kill to be us.Independent,free and in control of our lands.:childplease:
Ethiopia controls jeeganland policies, just like they control other Somali entities. The problem with iidoor is they don't like facing reality and constantly attempt to turn a bad situation into victory.

Just like iidoor youts on social media bragging about being a british colony, iidoor also claims to not be controlled by Ethiopia or being an independant nation when they're a glorified tribal state.

A bit of realism is needed to stay sane my iidoor friend :fittytousand:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Ethiopia controls jeeganland policies, just like they control other Somali entities. The problem with iidoor is they don't like facing reality and constantly attempt to turn a bad situation into victory.

Just like iidoor youts on social media bragging about being a british colony, iidoor also claims to not be controlled by Ethiopia or being an independant nation when they're a glorified tribal state.

A bit of realism is needed to stay sane my iidoor friend :fittytousand:
Again.There is no Foreign troops nor politicians on our soil.:manny:

While Somalia's standing army for the last 11 years was AMISOM after Ethiopia invaded you in 2006 on the invitation of the Darood president.:damn:

I hope you are aware iidoor live in Ethiopia and ironically almost a third of Garxajis live in the Somali region .These iidoors have Similar fate to the different Somali clans in Ethiopia. If Ogaden are living under slavery then iidoor in the Somali region are living in double slavery .l hope u get my point:kodaksmiley:

Enjoy this clip.Sacad Muuse ladies in Harta sheekha welcoming their regional master just after giving some karbash to other iidoors in Gaashamo

It is Jaamac siyad that are too pro-SNM and hopefully they will shoot your aggressors at the back .just patiently wait ,it is still only the begining

First of all, state your sub
Clan - we need specifics

@Wei defend beesha HY he is Cussing y'all

:trumpsmirk:Can all of y'all
Weird new niggas state ur sub clans

@DhagaxMali @Sultan

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
How can Sacad be Ogaden when they have the same forefather as the rest of Habar Gidir? :icon lol:

No Sacad claims to be Darood:drakekidding: it is usaully Darods who claim them like they claim they are Banu Hashims :pachah1:Sacads are descendents of Madarkicis :rejoice: as Somalis said: Jaceyl aan lagula qabin waa qaraabo goys. Dont force yourself into people that don't really like you:idontlike:

Can you stop calling us idoor sxb? No one here is calling you Caghdeer so calm down. Just remember that Dhulbahante is under Isaaq just as much as you Ogadans are under Xabashi iyo Bantu. It's a Darood thing, deal with it.

only an idoor call call us Cagdheer, and only an Ogaden can use the term idoor, an idoor once told an Mj i will slap you if you call me idoor, only an OG can, they named us that, the MJ said sorry,

anyways:

so you say we are under habashi, sure, what about the huge idoor population, ciise, Mjs, dirs of all kinds in DDSI, the 26 somali tribes that live there?

so only Ogden is under rule in Ethiopia? sure, if that helps you sleep better at night,

even if Ogaden is under 100 million habashi, you are under Ogaden, how sad its they who decide the fate of the region?

if Ogadeniya becomes free tomorrow, idoor will be the first to say idoor live there and OG only make up 40% blah blah and we want idoor land and people back etc etc,

ironic, how when you are discussing the land, its only OG who is ruled yet when yall talk about the day it becomes free inshaAllah, yall will get back the land of idoor in DDSI, funny

typical two faced somalis,

why do somalis lie to themselves whilst awake?

if OG is under rule, how shame it is for Idoor to be led by OG in DDSI? what does that make idoor in DDSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts