WHO IS THIS GUY? AND WHY IS HE ABUSING SOMALI GIRLS

Do you agree with what the male said?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Her response:

I've seen a thread made about this specific user I don't know if he's trolling or not but he is harming our peaceful community online.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why is he attacking a random xalimo unprovoked when there are countless BLM s on twitter waiting for a good karbaashing? This is just wrong.

Why is he attacking a random xalimo unprovoked when there are countless BLM s one twitter waiting for a good karbaashing? This is just wrong.
Thats what Im saying . He didn't have to do this innocent girl like that miskeenta . Too harsh but I did let out a chuckle while reading his insults:mjlol:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
she's got the Somalia and Ethiopia flags in her bio. wonder what Ethiopian ethnic group she is mixed with? :cosbyhmm:

she looks very unique. If I seen her on road, I would stare at her for quite some time. I don't think she's ugly, just different looking.

Lmao I think he's an Abdi. I saw him before roasting some Iranian guy who dissed Somalis.

Bored ass jobless nigga took the time out of his day to write a whole paragraph about some random Somali girl's face.

Last edited:
No offence, but she kinda looks like Pharoah Akhenaten.

96A1A39C-386C-4DC8-9464-8C84A15AEC6B.jpeg

329EA7F4-F478-434E-A0E1-FA3E7857B89D.jpeg

:browtf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
she's got the Somalia and Ethiopia flags in her bio. wonder what Ethiopian ethnic group she is mixed with? :cosbyhmm:

she looks very unique. If I seen her on road, I would stare at her for quite some time. I don't think she's ugly, just different looking.
Her mom is Oromo and she (correctly) identifies as mixed race.
:trumpsmirk:
My question is, why does her face look so oily?
It's a new makeup common among xalimoids these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending