• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Her response:

I've seen a thread made about this specific user I don't know if he's trolling or not but he is harming our peaceful community online.
Why da Phuk is he attacking somebody who didn't do anything? Unprovoked even. Why? I'm outta hera. The world is phukeddddd up
dznp8yO.gif

Xalimo

Sxb, I hate bullies and there are plenty of them who are Somalis and made a habit of bullying Somali girls. They think putting down these girls is amusing and a statement of male masculinity. So many fools around. Don’t look further than this forum. The best way to deal with them is ignoring them and they will dissipate.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What a tool. She's a good looking girl minding her own business. Insults were totally uncalled for.

Xalimo

Sxb, I hate bullies and there are plenty of them who are Somalis and made a habit of bullying Somali girls. They think putting down these girls is amusing and a statement of male masculinity. So many fools around. Don’t look further than this forum. The best way to deal with them is ignoring them and they will dissipate.
he is a sad soul for insulting her and you have to question why he is doing that. My theory is that he is bully who was bullied through his life and he thinks it is okay to do so.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s allah’s creation and I shouldn’t question it but girl got a very very very very elongated face.

But what is the definition of beauty ?
8B6417D5-466D-4EDE-A78F-336F9F8829AD.jpeg

In his/her society it is the qalanjo of its society

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.