Who is an alternative to Farmaajo?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Regardless if I like him or not farmaajo is probably gonna win again of course if I got to pick any person to fix the problems in Somalia it would be prof. Gaas because he has an amazing track record and is truly a great man.

giphy.gif

Regardless if I like him or not farmaajo is probably gonna win again of course if I got to pick any person to fix the problems in Somalia it would be prof. Gaas because he has an amazing track record and is truly a great man.

majority of banaadir plus galmudug plus sws will vote for farmaajo and co. The only thing that will or can stop him if khaire decides to run.

Tukraq

VIP
majority of banaadir plus galmudug plus sws will vote for farmaajo and co. The only thing that will or can stop him if khaire decides to run.
What polls are you checking? Or did you pull that out your ass, we haven’t had a democratically elected president since sharmarke we have no clue what the populace is actually thinking, most likely both are highly unpopular due to presiding over the most corrupt country in the world in poverty and strife, a status quo of that wouldn’t be popular with a populace election maybe a bribing selection like the one that got them in though they could win(Qatar money)

Maximus

Lord Maximus
We’re not Ethiopia, and Ethiopia doesn’t empower there states adequately and is still too central, think US or Canada now that’s the right balance
Using the US or Canada as an example isn’t applicable to the current Situation in somalia.

Somalia is a land where tribalism is still strong. To create a federation means nothing, somalis will still go by clan lines. They will disagree and will soon want their own military and independence.

Tukraq

VIP
Using the US or Canada as an example isn’t applicable to the current Situation in somalia.

Somalia is a land where tribalism is still strong. To create a federation means nothing, somalis will still go by clan lines. They will disagree and will soon want their own military and independence.
This supports federalism, give them more say and inclusion, cater to tribes and natural clan lines and like the US will make us stronger as united free thinking states with a level of sovereignty and power/representation and thus will not want to secede, sececion only happens through centralism and an unbalanced power structure between states and the feds because states aren’t accurately represented and logically would then want secession, when empowered logically they wouldn’t want secession

Trending

Latest posts