Who are the Natufians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what is there relationship to modern Somalis? What did their genetic makeup look like? I’ve seen many on this forum mentioning them, but I can’t really find much online about this civilisation.

Are all Northeast Africans related to them?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
And what is there relationship to modern Somalis? What did their genetic makeup look like? I’ve seen many on this forum mentioning them, but I can’t really find much online about this civilisation.

Are all Northeast Africans related to them?
yes and kind of natufians were our paleolithic and neolithic ancestors who lived in the levant region l, anyways as time went on in that region we spent a couple of thousands of years in that are anyways they soon migrated to north africa and split into berbers egyptians and cuhsetics who went south and killed of nilotic men and mixed with thier women then they moved in to ethiopia and from then its history

they contribute to 50 percent of our ancestry the rest is the nilotic african women ,

Apollo

VIP
They are ''Israelis'' from 12,000 BCE who started farming for the first time in world history.

Today the closest population to them are Negev Bedouins of Southern Israel.

World

VIP
yes and kind of natufians were our paleolithic and neolithic ancestors who lived in the levant region l, anyways as time went on in that region we spent a couple of thousands of years in that are anyways they soon migrated to north africa and split into berbers egyptians and cuhsetics who went south and killed of nilotic men and mixed with thier women then they moved in to ethiopia and from then its history

they contribute to 50 percent of our ancestry the rest is the nilotic african women ,
It's not that simple actually. 45 % of our maternal DNA is also non-African. It wasn't just men.

Apollo

VIP
It's not that simple actually. 45 % of our maternal DNA is also non-African. It wasn't just men.

People often make the mistake in thinking that all E subclades are associated with Sub-Saharan autosomals. However, many E1b1b1 subclades could have been carried around by people with high levels of MENA autosomal ancestry.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
oh sorry forgot that we took in west asian ancestry while we were in the levvent i also heard our ancestors built the cities of jericho thier and many other settlements
and yeh the weest eurasian t and meternal N and N could have come from absorbed peoples

So Somalis are foreign to Africa? Well, 45-50% foreign? Interesting. So if we are non-African, then why do people say we originated in the Nile Valley?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So Somalis are foreign to Africa? Well, 45-50% foreign? Interesting. So if we are non-African, then why do people say we originated in the Nile Valley?
I don't know if we should say we're foreign to Africa anyway, but we aren't indigenous to the Horn and yes cushitics originated in the nile

Is that why Somali men on average have softer hair than the women? I’m not even joking, Somali women’s hair tends to be curlier than the men.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Is that why Somali men on average have softer hair than the women? I’m not even joking, Somali women’s hair tends to be curlier than the men.
yes somali men are mostly natufian and west asian as e1b1b is present among somali men the dominant north african hapologroup which is natufian and also haplogroup t which is also natufian whiles somali girls have alot of mtdms the majority seem to be native to africa ie nilotic just a few are eurasian natufians like mtdma n and m

cushetics were mostly a male north african dominated migration thats why we speack a north african language and our culture is similar to them becouse the men carried their culture and traditions and language with them the women simply followed thier lead as they would normally do , so cushetics are a mix of caucasion aka natufian eurasian north africans and black nilotics

yes somali men are mostly natufian and west asian as e1b1b is present among somali men the dominant north african hapologroup which is natufian and also haplogroup t which is also natufian whiles somali girls have alot of mtdms the majority seem to be native to africa ie nilotic just a few are eurasian natufians like mtdma n and m

cushetics were mostly a male north african dominated migration thats why we speack a north african language and our culture is similar to them becouse the men carried their culture and traditions and language with them the women simply followed thier lead as they would normally do , so cushetics are a mix of caucasion aka natufian eurasian north africans and black nilotics

Not fair, I want to have more exotic Natufian/Eurasian blood like you Abdis :mjkkk: why do men always get the best things??

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
True, Somali heritage is a beautiful and wonderful thing. At least my sons will inherit the exotic Nilotufian genes :siilaanyolaugh:
@Nilotufian is right we are biracial so know you understand why people assume were mixed becouse we kind of are but i like to mostly just say were cushetics a completly new race of peoples

I can’t wait until Somalia is stable enough to conduct our own archeological expeditions. East African history is so long and rich, imagine the gems we will find :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.