Who are the Natufians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I can’t wait until Somalia is stable enough to conduct their own archeological expeditions. East African history is so long and rich, imagine the gems we will find :banderas:
yes i hope they look into the trading city states their are sites all over somalia like opone and daamo roman pottery was discoverd thier along with others and also the mystical land of punt we need records and sources and also archeologial escavations in order to unearth that part of our history

yes i hope they look into the trading city states their are sites all over somalia like opone and daamo roman pottery was discoverd thier along with others and also the mystical land of punt we need records and sources and also archeologial escavations in order to unearth that part of our history

Knowledge, history and fact are the best ways to combat arrogance and stupidity. Young Somali children need to be more informed about their history and culture to build up pride, and prevent the rise of more idiotic SJWs.

Apollo

VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne @Nilotufian

Every race is composed of several other ancient races. For example, Europeans are a mixture of three to four very divergent groups. Native Americans of two groups. Evidence is emerging that even West Africans and Han Chinese have ancient mixtures.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne @Nilotufian

Every race is composed of several other ancient races. For example, Europeans are a mixture of three to four very divergent groups. Native Americans of two groups. Evidence is emerging that even West Africans and Han Chinese have ancient mixtures.
I know about the Europeans however they mostly just composed of middle easterns who went to Europe I1 and I2 split from j to become Europoids and also middle eastern farmers who were diverse included natufian . And then the eurasian Aryans came

Anyways thats not significant as they all were Caucasian however we are different because we have an African population who mixed with west eurasians invaders a completely different race

Apollo

VIP
I know about the Europeans however they moutlying just composed of middle easterns who went to Europe to become I1 and I2 split from j to become Europoids and also middle eastern farmers who were diverse included natufian . And then the eurasian Arvans

Anyways thatso not significant as they all were Caucasian however we are different blouse we have an African population who mixed with west eurasians a completely different race

Nah, they really looked different and were genetically very different.

The native European hunter-gatherers had a facial structure like blockhead Slavs but with a skin tone like South Indians with blue eyes. A dead race.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Nah, they really looked different and were genetically very different.

The native European hunter-gatherers had a facial structure like blockhead Slavs but with a skin tone like South Indians with blue eyes. A dead race.
You sure thy developed blond hair though yes they were mostly replaced by medetaranians dark heads don't know how they did it they was a peaceful coexistence but the Aryans are said to have been violent and killed of most of the population killing of the Meds and also further decreasing those hunter gatherers into that area

Europe was mostly middle East medetaranians like Italy Spain Greece and Albania and the balkans untill the aryans arrived hunter gatherers survived mostly in Scandinavia and we're then overrun later on

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne @Apollo @Nilotufian were the ancient egyptians natufian? :cosbyhmm:
Yes the Egyptian are natufian so is all of North Africa, they migrated from the middle east and settled in the nile
Cushetics originate from these people's who later moved into north Sudan to separate from other north Africans

Egyptians are probably around 90 percent natufian the rest being Arab ,but modern day Egyptians have around 20 percent more Arab but are still 70 percent natufian

What's this nilofuto people you're talking about:shookgabre: naclaa I did not come from ass:faysalwtf:

It’s great stuff mate. Somali genetics are really fascinating.

Too bad you can’t share these super cool and super unique Natufian genes with us. Go sit your dusty Arab ass somewhere else with your beloved goats.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What's this nilofuto people you're talking about:shookgabre: naclaa I did not come from ass:faysalwtf:
220px-Peace_agreement_dancers_in_Kapoeta,_Sudan.jpg
these naked people niyo:ulyin:

Am a keep at we wuz north African bros we do speak the language of North Africa which cushetic is ,and 100 percent of Somali men descend from North africans who were white anyways who took in along with their own women nilotic ones

EGITTO_-_piaghe.jpg
ROM-Eth1.jpg
you see bro:mjlol: am not no naked people

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Ancient Egyptians are also related to Bronze Age samples in the Levant which we do not.
Are you sure we do descend from a population who migrated out of Egypt you know, am sure the bronze age samples are natufians who lived thier Somalis and all of North africa descend from them

Last edited:
What a Silly idiot , anyway abayo I forgot to say that Somali women are also eurasian natufian around 40 percent carry m an n haplogroup which is a eurasian maternal line just that Somali man are 100 percent natufian that's all

Autosomal DNA wise we’re all the same (approx. 60 SSA 40 MENA). Haplogroups are meaningless in regards to genetic makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending