White women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
The same white women who spend thousands on fake tans, lip fillers, butt implants to copy our natural features?:ayaanswag: We feel inferior to them?:ayaanswag:

They aren't your natural features, Somali girls are burnt not tan. Somali girls have gargantuan asses, most of them struggle to walk straight - that's not the look white girls are going for. White people can also have naturally full lips

They aren't your natural features, Somali girls are burnt not tan. Somali girls have gargantuan asses, most of them struggle to walk straight - that's not the look white girls are going for. White people can also have naturally full lips

You're kidding me right. Are you sure we live on the same planet?

Well you're from planet Earth right?

Well obviously you don't. Somali girls are NOT burnt, they range from light brown-dark brown. If that's you're definition of burnt, you need to go back to primary school to fix your vocabulary. White people don't have naturally full lips, there are exceptions just like with everything. I've hardly come across a somali GIRL that has trouble walking, they either have a nicely built backside, it needs more toning (majority fall into these two groups) or they don't have an ass at all (the exceptions). It's clear from the white girls I see on instagram and other social media platforms that they are trying to look like a somali girl. Put a white girl that is wearing makeup/plastic surgery alongside an ethnic somali girl, it's very clear the look they're going for.

Kratos

Sonder
Well obviously you don't. Somali girls are NOT burnt, they range from light brown-dark brown. If that's you're definition of burnt, you need to go back to primary school to fix your vocabulary. White people don't have naturally full lips, there are exceptions just like with everything. I've hardly come across a somali GIRL that has trouble walking, they either have a nicely built backside, it needs more toning (majority fall into these two groups) or they don't have an ass at all (the exceptions). It's clear from the white girls I see on instagram and other social media platforms that they are trying to look like a somali girl. Put a white girl that is wearing makeup/plastic surgery alongside an ethnic somali girl, it's very clear the look they're going for.

:drakelaugh::russ:
You're the one who doesn't live on planet earth. Somali girls suffer from obesity at an incredibly higher rate than women of other ethnicities. Most of the ones I see at uni weigh more than their brothers and walk like penguins. Their behinds are so big that it's impossible for them to dress modestly. I have to mention, it's not solely their fault though; most of them are on house arrest and our modern traditional cuisine is very unhealthy, a deadly combo.

P.S I swear I'm not hating on Somali girls, they are still easily one of the most beautiful women (in Africa)

Kratos

Sonder
You're the one who doesn't live on planet earth. Somali girls suffer from obesity at an incredibly higher rate than women of other ethnicities. Most of the ones I see at uni weigh more than their brothers and walk like penguins. Their behinds are so big that it's impossible for them to dress modestly. I have to mention, it's not solely their fault though; most of them are on house arrest and our modern traditional cuisine is very unhealthy, a deadly combo.

P.S I swear I'm not hating on Somali girls, they are still easily one of the most beautiful women (in Africa)

Also these issues are not exclusive to the women, it also affects the guys (but not as much) so don't think I'm hating

Well it sure did seem you were hating. I thought you were one of those that think white people are superior or something. I'm sorry but the type of somali girls you're talking about, wallahi I've never seen them in my life. Come to the netherlands and you'll see what i'm talking about it. And are you sure obesity affects somali girls more than any other ethnicities (i can't imagine them being more obese than american girls from what i've seen)

Kratos

Sonder
Well it sure did seem you were hating. I thought you were one of those that think white people are superior or something. I'm sorry but the type of somali girls you're talking about, wallahi I've never seen them in my life. Come to the netherlands and you'll see what i'm talking about it. And are you sure obesity affects somali girls more than any other ethnicities (i can't imagine them being more obese than american girls from what i've seen)

No I don't think white people are superior. I'm Australian not American. Maybe it's because you're from the Netherlands, I think people over there are much healthier than their Australian and American counterparts. Obesity has been recognised as an epidemic here in Australia - 2 in 3 adults and 1 in 4 children are considered to be overweight. My theory is that the general obesity epidemic + the house arrest placed on Somali girls makes them more susceptible to be fat. The boys at least play heaps of soccer/basketball so we're still mostly skinny.

No I don't think white people are superior. I'm Australian not American. Maybe it's because you're from the Netherlands, I think people over there are much healthier than their Australian and American counterparts. Obesity has been recognised as an epidemic here in Australia - 2 in 3 adults and 1 in 4 children are considered to be overweight. My theory is that the general obesity epidemic + the house arrest placed on Somali girls makes them more susceptible to be fat. The boys at least play heaps of soccer/basketball so we're still mostly skinny.

Oh, im sorry for bashing you lol. Yeah people are more healthier here for the most part. I guess your theory has some ground to it, in general somali boys engage more in physical activity than somali boys.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
White women are highest form of Allah's female creation.no one can compete with them .my goal in 20 years is to get classy white girl.no more ghetto blm jarer xalimoid Diana abusers

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I hope your ready to die because the truth is most ajnabis think faaraxs are ugly. There was a show in the uk where people on the street were asked to rate people's looks based on their names only. Mohammed was chosen as the least attractive and the reason they gave was because they assumed he was a Somali guy. :ftw9nwa::yloezpe:
We were rated by jarer women and they know no sane Somali male with dignity and pride will touch a jarer women with 6 feet pole.Somali males are obsessed with Arab girls and white girls and now they are even exploring latina females while the average halimo is marrying Madow thugs in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending