White women

Status
Not open for further replies.
White women are highest form of Allah's female creation.no one can compete with them .my goal in 20 years is to get classy white girl.no more ghetto blm jarer xalimoid Diana abusers

Lol please don’t claim what is the highest form of Allah’s creation.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
White women are closest to xuurul cayn in planet earth even shaikhs will tell you that.you don't have to comment on every post in praise of the most beautiful and highly sought after women in the panet coz it reeks of insecurity and jealousy .i can see the hoorulcayn in white/Arab girls

White women are closest to xuurul cayn in planet earth even shaikhs will tell you that.you don't have to comment on every post in praise of the most beautiful and highly sought after women in the panet coz it reeks of insecurity and jealousy .i can see the hoorulcayn in white/Arab girls

Lol :ftw9nwa: first of all dont tell me where and where not to comment on and secondly I dont recall commenting on any other ‘most beautiful and highly sought after women in the planet’ thread.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Stop following me around.i am in praise of white women so as a Somali African woman stop following me around.i am getting the vibes

OP

White women do not feel the need in anyway to compete with other women. This is why their superior. They are the least bitter women on the planet. They do not have to prove their worth to anyone. There is a reason why they are the most sought out women and rank No.1.

OP

White women do not feel the need in anyway to compete with other women. This is why their superior. They are the least bitter women on the planet. They do not have to prove their worth to anyone. There is a reason why they are the most sought out women and rank No.1.

What about the white women that have been exposed very recently. It seems they do feel the need to compete with other women. :gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts