More Somali women starting to get fatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
No, I'm not making a women bashing thread and I'm not trying to offend anyone. Firstly, the demographic I'm talking about are young Somali women. I've started to notice that a lot of the are getting bigger and I don't think they are even bothered to hide it. The funny thing is that I've mostly been overlooking it till my sister's pointed out but now I can't stop seeing it. When I'm outdoors, with friends and family friends, at uni and so on. I live in the UK and I want to know if is it the same for you guys outside of here?

@Inquisitive_ @Mercury @lone @RICH @Idil-Beydaan @MariaMaria @Steamdevolopment @Pirate @ch*nk-in-a-box

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
No, I'm not making a women bashing thread and I'm not trying to offend anyone. Firstly, the demographic I'm talking about are young Somali women. I've started to notice that a lot of the are getting bigger and I don't think they are even bothered to hide it. The funny thing is that I've mostly been overlooking it till my sister's pointed out but now I can't stop seeing it. When I'm outdoors, with friends and family friends, at uni and so on. I live in the UK and I want to know if is it the same for you guys outside of here?

@Inquisitive_ @Mercury @lone @RICH @Idil-Beydaan @MariaMaria @Steamdevolopment @Pirate @ch*nk-in-a-box
stop it twerp dis is fake news dey come in all different sizes and shapes and even if dey get thick on us we like em thick:lawd: just like our Mauritanian nomadic bros.... what u think ur better than the big girls huh?

I'm currently on a diet also hitting the gym, so I'm of no authority to speak of this. But YES, you are right. We don't even have nutritious dishes to begin with and Imagine using processed ingredients to make our nice plate of diabetes and cholesterol bariis iyo baasto.Plus other factors like stress eating, single mothers and i think some people really don't care. When I gained weight during my teenage hood I actually got to told ''mashallah X wee cayilte', so I thought it was no big deal until I accepted the reality. I'll leave the rest to our sis @shabellegal who's on a keto diet mashallah.

Last edited:
halwa.jpg

stop it twerp dis is fake news dey come in all different sizes and shapes and even if dey get thick on us we like em thick:lawd: just like our Mauritanian nomadic bros.... what u think ur better than the big girls huh?
WARYA STOP DAMN TROLLING.
1) WE are not mauritanian
2) YOU have no proof that even in the past Somali men liked chubby women
3) me thinks you're ciirka so come down to dhulka

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Right now, people know they don't have to be thin to be beautiful. Curvy is the new trend so that might explain it.

All my somali friends (aged 18 to 23) aren't fat or anything, I'd say between uk size 14 - 10.

tbh Somali beauty standard is to be a little bigger

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The levels are pandemic in the UK, it's a sickening ghastly sight, waxaa kaga daran wey isla ficaanyahin on top of all of this and there is no xishood whatsoever.

They would wear tight jeans or tops and fill all the fast food places in far higher ratio's then the Farax's waliba taking the window seats in gangs were the thousands of people walking past can see them clearly.

The great irony is the amount of money they spend on their clothes, bags and especially on their faces and hair, while totally shunning the body that makes up 90% of a person's looks which is the one thing you can control.

It got so bad for a while, that no joke when I saw an average looking Slim Somali girl, she looked like a top model because of their rarity, I remember a decade ago this was the norm.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Somali women come in all sizes. I do think that being a bit bigger suits them though. Especially when they wear a dirac :it0tdo8:

On the other hand... having a snatched body is also very nice. Going to the gym and eating healthy is the best you can do anyways. It not only boosts up your ego, but you also take a good care of yourself. So leave the baris, baasto, laxoox, muqmad etc. my brothers and sisters. You can have it once in a while :trumpsmirk:

Women and men both eat this yet one looks like a balloon while the other looks like concentration camp victim:mindblown:
Faarax get to play bonooni tho
Whilst girls are not from what I have seen into sports
I wish I could go karate and football lesson like my brothers. But my mother objected because there were no females only classes locally. So yh hardly done even PE in me life cos I was mostly homeschooled up to sixth form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending