White women

Status
Not open for further replies.
White women are beautiful creatures. :francis:
Sxb, whats beautiful about woman who are flat chested and have pancake asses. Even us Faraxh have bigger futos then them. Whats worse is their superiority complex and no cooking skills saxahib why would you want that. When you can get yourself a curvy spicy Xalimoo with a big futo who will cook you anjero and marax digaar.:ahh::lawd::rejoice: I rest my case.
:gaasdrink:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Sxb, whats beautiful about woman who are flat chested and have pancake asses. Even us Faraxh have bigger futos then them. Whats worse is their superiority complex and no cooking skills saxahib why would you want that. When you can get yourself a curvy spicy Xalimoo with a big futo who will cook you anjero and marax digaar.:ahh::lawd::rejoice: I rest my case.
:gaasdrink:

I don't want madax xanuun

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
This is such an untermenschen thread. You shouldn’t be making comments that go against ethnic purity.

Last edited:
leave my white women alone,Somali girls r white dipped in chocolate ,when you say bad about white women then you mean Somali women too. they all have same ass.

you could be bantu all I care,,probably you are,,

you from kismayo?
Sxb, dont you ever dare call this noble tall 6ft 4 inch Ogaden ever a Madow bantu i will find you and then kill you.

download (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts