White women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sxb? English please I didn't understand:ayaanswag: what you just said

He claimed to be a Southern Cushite, which I highly doubt but Tanzania was colonized by Germany and England at one point in time. That and they became langaab in their native land a consequence of cultural integration and assimilation by Nilotic and/or Bantu speaking groups.

S
so what she Somali therefore dark white therefore gorgeous. that's what I said ealier,
She seems like the type to hoe herself to madows and ajnabis. Beauty wasted imo. This is why i don't bother with xalimos, if i wanted used by ajnabis i would go for the queen of hoes latinas.

:nahgirl:

Sxb, whats beautiful about woman who are flat chested and have pancake asses. Even us Faraxh have bigger futos then them. Whats worse is their superiority complex and no cooking skills saxahib why would you want that. When you can get yourself a curvy spicy Xalimoo with a big futo who will cook you anjero and marax digaar.:ahh::lawd::rejoice: I rest my case.
:gaasdrink:
wtf is "marax digaar" war ma canfar baa tahay?

All races of women naturally feel a strong sense of inferiority to the white woman. No matter how hard they try, they can never get naturally fair skin, with that diverse spectrum of coloured eyes and hair combinations. White girls are unstoppable. Women of other races should just end it period. The European female is the pinnacle of beauty. An ethereal being, unmatched.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi cadaan girls are literally angels.
The same white women who spend thousands on fake tans, lip fillers, butt implants to copy our natural features?:ayaanswag: We feel inferior to them?:ayaanswag:

Yeah, apparently we feel inferior to Susan Boyle.
I am around more white women than anyone else. I have seen many pretty ones but honestly ive never had a reaction like “WOW, shes beautiful” to a white woman but I have to other races. They are just plain for the most part, with a few exceptions.

The same white women who spend thousands on fake tans, lip fillers, butt implants to copy our natural features?:ayaanswag: We feel inferior to them?:ayaanswag:

Blasphemy! The average white goddess does not do any of those aforementioned heresies! The second-rate xalimoid guzzles a whole tube of Diana Bright daily!

White women or death!

Blasphemy! The average white goddess does not do any of those aforementioned heresies! The second-rate xalimoid guzzles a whole tube of Diana Bright daily!

White women or death!
I hope your ready to die because the truth is most ajnabis think faaraxs are ugly. There was a show in the uk where people on the street were asked to rate people's looks based on their names only. Mohammed was chosen as the least attractive and the reason they gave was because they assumed he was a Somali guy. :ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I hope your ready to die because the truth is most ajnabis think faaraxs are ugly. There was a show in the uk where people on the street were asked to rate people's looks based on their names only. Mohammed was chosen as the least attractive and the reason they gave was because they assumed he was a Somali guy. :ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Same old insecure black women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts