White women

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure about that?
women-in-walmart-4.jpg

Makes sense your probably also a Diana abuser since you worship white pigskin you pathetic cuck, saxhib your a degenerate now if you'll exuse me i am going to take a nap

dump ass take hell nap if that's the language you call civilized, so much for being in first world.
stupid sore bantu!

All races of women naturally feel a strong sense of inferiority to the white woman. No matter how hard they try, they can never get naturally fair skin, with that diverse spectrum of coloured eyes and hair combinations. White girls are unstoppable. Women of other races should just end it period. The European female is the pinnacle of beauty. An ethereal being, unmatched.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi cadaan girls are literally angels.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
All races of women naturally feel a strong sense of inferiority to the white woman. No matter how hard they try, they can never get naturally fair skin, with that diverse spectrum of coloured eyes and hair combinations. White girls are unstoppable. Women of other races should just end it period. The European female is the pinnacle of beauty. An ethereal being, unmatched.

Shut up, you degenerate bastard.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

white women are superior :rejoice:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
On Twitter there was a lesbian who was searching for a qorox xalimo :ileycry: not our xalimos go for the xabeshi with their beanbags on their backside

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This Is The Metamorphosis Of A Caddaan girl once you have a strong relationship @Abkaal

Attachments

• 3007ab70aa48454864430b06ae0140bb.jpg
    3007ab70aa48454864430b06ae0140bb.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 1415793146798_wps_10_Liene_Berzina_before_acne.jpg
    1415793146798_wps_10_Liene_Berzina_before_acne.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 157
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 189

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Acquiring a classy white woman is all that matters in this life.

Somalis don't have inferiority complexes. Perhaps, nearly extinct Southern Cushites converted my missionaries and under the auspices of awowo (Germanka) and aabo Engrika ( Grandfather Germany and Father England r) do.:siilaanyolaugh:

Somalis don't have inferiority complexes. Perhaps, nearly extinct Southern Cushites converted my missionaries and under the auspices of awowo (Germanka) and aabo Engrika ( Grandfather Germany and Father England r) do.:siilaanyolaugh:
Sxb? English please I didn't understand:ayaanswag: what you just said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts