• Hawiye

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yeah bro if nomadic peoples seem to produce independent women who are strong but can sometimes shame the nation, the mountain peoples of Caucasus have obedient wives who are on total leash. They don’t even let them speak to men from other ethnicities if they’re not present.
How do you get them to listen? Do you have an tips for us, fellow nomad?
:feedme:

How do you get them to listen? Do you have an tips for us, fellow nomad?
:feedme:
I don’t bro. Kazakh girls be wilding, and they put up hardest fights against us but would be more obedient to men of other ethnicities. As for Mountaineers Chechens and Dagestanis they make them obedient because domestic violebcr is not taboo for them, plus honor killings.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don’t bro. Kazakh girls be wilding, and they put up hardest fights against us but would be more obedient to men of other ethnicities. As for Mountaineers Chechens and Dagestanis they make them obedient because domestic violebcr is not taboo for them, plus honor killings.
You guys too? :mindblown: I thought it was just us.

This domestic violence and honour killings you speak of intrigues me. :hmm: I will have to do more research. :mjpls:

You guys too? :mindblown: I thought it was just us.

This domestic violence and honour killings you speak of intrigues me. :hmm: I will have to do more research. :mjpls:
That’s why I said it must be a nomadic thing. Our women that do marry out love making a big deal out of it and showing the whole world how they married out

That’s why I said it must be a nomadic thing. Our women that do marry out love making a big deal out of it and showing the whole world how they married out
I for one would never let my daughter Marry out in the future i will arrange her marriage to her cousin. If she needs to be married If she brings me trouble wallahi i will f*ck her up. This softy mentality is the mentality of cuckolds.

I for one would never let my daughter Marry out in the future i will arrange her marriage to her cousin. If she needs to be married If she brings me trouble wallahi i will f*ck her up. This softy mentality is the mentality of cuckolds.
I wouldn't let my child marry a cousin, but rather another somali from another clan that lives in the west. If you marry your first cousin your child would look retarded

Would like to see all the hypocrits who voted white.. you live off white labor and vote white..?

You can guess my vote..

The biggest cucks are Somalis without a doubt.Hawiye's are massive cucks,Daroods are massive cucks and not to mention all the minority clans in South Somalia.

no wonder the cheetahs got extinct from somalia .@zero the cuck and his familly were giving them away as gifts to the british royals :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts