Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Somalis

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Hawiye

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most cucked are definitely indho yarta,whites and habashas.. indho yar always go for foreign boys especially cadaan boys while habashi girls always go for west/south African boys and cadaan boys lol well I don't even need to explain this one. Somalis come 4th.
Whites are the second biggest cucks their women would kill for black dick.

Most cucked are definitely indho yarta,whites and habashas.. indho yar always go for foreign boys especially cadaan boys while habashi girls always go for west/south African boys and cadaan boys lol well I don't even need to explain this one. Somalis come 4th.
True that my cuzzy been studying in china for 2years now hes swimming in indhoyar siil:banderas:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
100% the ones mentally cucked are the indians and Pakis there has been too many things ive seen from them and read to be confident in saying this. Indohyaars being cucks is new epidemic where they worship white even though they outperform them with everything, they used to be warriors, xenophobic af and bad ass especially Japanese.
Arabs are also up there look at their men they're mainly gay feminine and their armies are embarrassing and the way they worship white people is sad :) :) :)

East asian filth are definitely the most cucked. They worship the ground the whitey walks on. Their women would rather give it up to an old white man than to a ch*nk their age. Their men also immediately assume the sidekick role as soon as a white person enters the room. What I also noticed is that they take cadaan’s word as a rule of law and will immediately agree with it, but if a non-white non-eastasian said the same thing earlier they would place it under heavy scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending