Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Somalis

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Hawiye

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother 1988 us Daroods wrecked them. They're still crying to this day. They aren't tough like us from the South. :drakelaugh::russ:

Coming from the people who used to get abused like women by Italians. They used to f*ck your women like no tomorrow. Northerners signed agreements with the British that they couldn’t marry our women and have kids on our land. So who are the weak ones

Coming from the people who used to get abused like women by Italians. They used to f*ck your women like no tomorrow. Northerners signed agreements with the British that they couldn’t marry our women and have kids on our land. So who are the weak ones
Your FKD is rubbish. Biyamaal and MX were fighting Italian fascists.

Your FKD is rubbish. Biyamaal and MX were fighting Italian fascists.

Ok so why are there tons of half Italian half hawiye kids in north Somalia with Italian dads I’ve seen them myself. That’s what I’m saying they used to f*ck your women and you guys used to watch lmao

Ok so why are there tons of half Italian half hawiye kids in north Somalia with Italian dads I’ve seen them myself. That’s what I’m saying they used to f*ck your women and you guys used to watch lmao
lmao go say that to a hawiye. We hated cadaan so much that some MX up north who opposed us became isaaq sheegatayaal.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Coming from you. Aren't you a ''Somalilander'' weren't your women up North used to give birth to British kids. Who are you trying to fool. Who's the weaklings now.

xisbi yaho aint no hawiye ever going to the deserts of the north .we got farms snd beaches .haeiye going to go to the north just to eat porcupines ? .you want us to belive there are half italian half hawiye all the way in the north? :faysalwtf:
you ppl were the camel corps fighting against the Sayid aun .you even fought for the British in world war 1. give me a 3 famous issaqi that fought against the colonials and ill give you 5 or more famous hawiye that terrorized the colonizers.

xisbi yaho aint no hawiye ever going to the deserts of the north .we got farms snd beaches .haeiye going to go to the north just to eat porcupines ? .you want us to belive there are half italian half hawiye all the way in the north? :faysalwtf:
you ppl were the camel corps fighting against the Sayid aun .you even fought for the British in world war 1. give me a 3 famous issaqi that fought against the colonials and ill give you 5 or more famous hawiye that terrorized the colonizers.
Hutu learn how to speak to your superiors.

Depends on how you define cuck. In the strict sense, white people and it's not even close.

Somalis are cultural cucks, though. We won't last two generations in the West. The connection to the culture is weak af.

Sheikh

VIP
Outnumber us yet we are still superior. Where do we go from there

Yeah my brother we outnumber you that's a proven fact. But still you guys aren't ''superior'' you guys are only known for black hawk down. Jebertis have been the ones that superior how did you think there's a Jeberti president in Villa Somalia. Because we are intelligent courageous landeeres.

Daroods outnumber you. You guys didn't know how to use a gun until Jaalle Siad taught you guys. You guys are our slaves. We enslaved you.
numbers dont mean shit saxib history shows that .we made you our es . we send your ass to dadaap .you propably as born there .marheen are boons go ask your darood brothers O.g .they dont claim you ,why claim them ?

Sheikh

VIP
numbers dont mean shit saxib history shows that .we made you our es . we send your ass to dadaap .you propably as born there .marheen are boons go ask your darood brothers O.g .they dont claim you ,why claim them ?

Numbers mean shit they are called numbers for a reason brother. History shows Daroods has owned you guys since the medieval days. Dadaap is occupied by bantus you imbecile there's 0 Darood there. I was born in a safer better country than that place you referring to. I am Darood. OGs are a separate clan. We disowned them. Same way Somalia disowned you langaabs. I am a landeere you are a langaab period.

Status
Not open for further replies.