Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Somalis

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Hawiye

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also talent breeds more talent. They train with each other and the youth very frequently. Khabib for example hosts practice sessions whenever he is back in Dagestan for the youths in his village. These niggaz literally run up and down the mountain and do the hardest workouts I’ve seen

100% the ones mentally cucked are the indians and Pakis there has been too many things ive seen from them and read to be confident in saying this. Indohyaars being cucks is new epidemic where they worship white even though they outperform them with everything, they used to be warriors, xenophobic af and bad ass especially Japanese.
Arabs are also up there look at their men they're mainly gay feminine and their armies are embarrassing and the way they worship white people is sad :) :) :)
Look at Europe they worship and rape rape white women. Like animals released from an enclosure, walaahi they made a terrible First impression in Germany 2016. Raping all those German women, they ruined it for Muslims and for immigrants. What they don't know is that it's something unique to the Arab gene pool, if they aren't raping WW they are raping goats.

Which race produces the most cucks? I think gooks.
warya how come darood race is not on the list .?they are marrying ajnabi in masses .sabrina dhowre ,ayan hirsi ,model iman ibn darood ..etc
how can the great hawiye that enslaved portugese soldiers the same ones that dragged americans and give their dead bodies a tour of mogdisho be cucks ??:faysalwtf:

Not gonna lie I'm thinking to adopt the honour killings lifestyle for my children. So that when I'm old my son's will keep my daughter's in line. If things continue the way they are, we will become the number one cucks. Somali women are unruly in the west and love to spread legs around town.

Sorry to the rightous xaalimos but this is the truth. No man wants a woman that has been touched before by another man. Says so in the Qur'an.

:cosbyhmm::ufdup:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
warya how come darood race is not on the list .?they are marrying ajnabi in masses .sabrina dhowre ,ayan hirsi ,model iman ibn darood ..etc
how can the great hawiye that enslaved portugese soldiers the same ones that dragged americans and give their dead bodies a tour of mogdisho be cucks ??:faysalwtf:
That's true hawo tako and aideed and his fighters who fought the Italians and Americans were all hawiye clearly not cucks. I'll say that

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I actually don't know an afghani hoe:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
I'll say one thing Somalis Afghans Yemenis (btw yemenis they have been cucks compared to somalis but for arabs cuck standards theyre okay) are deffo not cucks. I know alot of afghans where I live and in school and friends of my siblings the boys are very large with thick beard developed in yr 8 i kid you not. Every single friends family I've met the fathers were Hella angry looking and masculine and the mothers were shy and super docile they did everything the husband did and looked kinda intimidated whilst they did it. But nice people pretty women mashallah. The afghan boys I know anytime they think somali girls are pretty and say they want to marry a somali girl I always say our females are not subservient like yours you won't be able to handle them. (Hehe I also say you'll never be allowed to marry them since we can be racist i say this just to keep our genes pure).

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Are you a female ? :cosbyhmm:
Why do you ask but if you want to know I self identify as gender fluid until I live in Somalia or a Muslim country or until Imam mahdi comes whichever one is closest then I will identify as XX. Until then I will either be wearing my macawiis or my baati depending on my feelings that day this is why I love the west.

Why do you ask but if you want to know I self identify as gender fluid until I live in Somalia or a Muslim country or until Imam mahdi comes whichever one is closest then I will identify as XX. Until then I will either be wearing my macawiis or my baati depending on my feelings that day this is why I love the west.

War wax walaan ba, war ninkaan AMA gabartaan ya wax ka qaban doona :susp:

Yeah Darood are biggest cucks whether it was Siad and the Soviets/ Americans , or Abdullahi Yusuf/ethiopia. Or the Darood pres that invited amisom

:susp:

good think your darood :whew:

Somaliweynunionist probably has Portuguese family members. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I'll say one thing Somalis Afghans Yemenis (btw yemenis they have been cucks compared to somalis but for arabs cuck standards theyre okay) are deffo not cucks. I know alot of afghans where I live and in school and friends of my siblings the boys are very large with thick beard developed in yr 8 i kid you not. Every single friends family I've met the fathers were Hella angry looking and masculine and the mothers were shy and super docile they did everything the husband did and looked kinda intimidated whilst they did it. But nice people pretty women mashallah. The afghan boys I know anytime they think somali girls are pretty and say they want to marry a somali girl I always say our females are not subservient like yours you won't be able to handle them. (Hehe I also say you'll never be allowed to marry them since we can be racist i say this just to keep our genes pure).
A Dagestani with his wife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah bro if nomadic peoples seem to produce independent women who are strong but can sometimes shame the nation, the mountain peoples of Caucasus have obedient wives who are on total leash. They don’t even let them speak to men from other ethnicities if they’re not present.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The biggest cucks are Somalis without a doubt.Hawiye's are massive cucks,Daroods are massive cucks and not to mention all the minority clans in South Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending