Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Somalis

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Hawiye

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
East asian filth are definitely the most cucked. They worship the ground the whitey walks on. Their women would rather give it up to an old white man than to a ch*nk their age. Their men also immediately assume the sidekick role as soon as a white person enters the room. What I also noticed is that they take cadaan’s word as a rule of law and will immediately agree with it, but if a non-white non-eastasian said the same thing earlier they would place it under heavy scrutiny.
Whites are also cucked by

East asian filth are definitely the most cucked. They worship the ground the whitey walks on. Their women would rather give it up to an old white man than to a ch*nk their age. Their men also immediately assume the sidekick role as soon as a white person enters the room. What I also noticed is that they take cadaan’s word as a rule of law and will immediately agree with it, but if a non-white non-eastasian said the same thing earlier they would place it under heavy scrutiny.
Facts i despise those weaklings

Depends. I wouldn’t say Albanians are cucked but typical Western whites yes they’re cucked. That whole white man east asian mail-order bride scenario plays out because both are cucked
Eastern and South euros are not cucks but west euros and Scandinavians are cucked.

Kazakhs who are Russified and live in the two major cities definitely have become cucked to the point it’s sad. This is why us Kazakhs from provinces and villages come to those cities speaking only Kazakh and immediately get all the girls and start businesses the russified cucks try to be hipster and cry all day while sipping lattes.

You may think this is two Russians, but no. Guy in the shirt is a Muslim chechen and pressing this Russian for trolling. This is a daily occurence

I’m telling you from personal experience bro. Go to Moscow one day you will see that typical Russians are very feminine and cucked, while the Muslim Caucasians like chechens and dagestanis are running wild over there.
full
Wtf so where does the stereotype come from?

full
Wtf so where does the stereotype come from?
I had a whole thread about it. It mostly comes from ignorant Americans as they do not differentiate between ethnicities of that region. Common mistake is in UFC they keep calling certain fighters like Khabib Russian when the whole time they are Dagestani. 9/10 of Russia’s UFC fighters and wrestlers are Chechen or Dagestani. Russians were somewhat hard in the past and after Soviet Union broke up many Russian speakers who ended up in Europe were in criminal gangs (again russian SPEAKERS not necessarily Russian ethnically). But in Russia itself they have never been harder than the Muslim minorities. There was even a gang from Tatarstan region called Hadi-Taktash in the 90s who ended up having control over most of Russia’s underworld. It got so bad the government funded and armed Slavic gangs to take them down.

Bro in this interview Dagestanis when asked why they come to Moscow said “Because we don’t want to beat up our own we’d rather establish order here.” I was laughing so hard. The top comment is “Russians have to uncuck themselves and start training to prevent this from happening”

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I had a whole thread about it. It mostly comes from ignorant Americans as they do not differentiate between ethnicities of that region. Common mistake is in UFC they keep calling certain fighters like Khabib Russian when the whole time they are Dagestani. 9/10 of Russia’s UFC fighters and wrestlers are Chechen or Dagestani. Russians were somewhat hard in the past and after Soviet Union broke up many Russian speakers who ended up in Europe were in criminal gangs (again russian SPEAKERS not necessarily Russian ethnically). But in Russia itself they have never been harder than the Muslim minorities. There was even a gang from Tatarstan region called Hadi-Taktash in the 90s who ended up having control over most of Russia’s underworld. It got so bad the government funded and armed Slavic gangs to take them down.
That's very true I always wanted to ask why are those groups so good those fighting physical sports I don't think any other group is better. Is it in the culture or what?

That's very true I always wanted to ask why are those groups so good those fighting physical sports I don't think any other group is better. Is it in the culture or what?
Well they’re good at wrestling first and foremost. Their UFC fighters have wrestling foundation, they aren’t as good of strikers. I would say they are successful due to 3 main reasons

1. Body type: They have a perfect body type for wrestling. Short limbs, long torso, low center of gravity and their short arma put on muscle very well. As a result they can explode and attack opponents with long arms/legs pretty well

2. Culture. They always had a good tradition of wrestling and they have lots of good coaches of wrestling from the Soviet Union era. Same with Kazakhstan except with striking we produce boxers and kickers not really wrestlers.

3. Diet. Many of these guys grow up in the Caucasus mountains on natural food and lots of protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending