Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Somalis

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Hawiye

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
xisbi yaho aint no hawiye ever going to the deserts of the north .we got farms snd beaches .haeiye going to go to the north just to eat porcupines ? .you want us to belive there are half italian half hawiye all the way in the north? :faysalwtf:
you ppl were the camel corps fighting against the Sayid aun .you even fought for the British in world war 1. give me a 3 famous issaqi that fought against the colonials and ill give you 5 or more famous hawiye that terrorized the colonizers.

Nigga I personally know half Italo hawiye kids that I used to chew and smoke weed with when I was in hargeisa. Only a few fought against the sayyid. Majority of Isaaq fought alongside the sayyid against the british including my clan, we were called Isaaq dervishes. If we didn’t fight against the British why the f*ck would we sign agreements on what they can’t do on our land. You should read this poem (Pm me for the name) where it details how a sub sub sub clan of habar yonis ( Reer Ainashe) defeated an Italian army comprised of Darood soldiers in ww2. Southerners used to get mistreated in your own land that’s why your so fond of speaking Italian like it’s some sort of blessing lol.

Nigga I personally know half Italo hawiye kids that I used to chew and smoke weed with when I was in hargeisa. Only a few fought against the sayyid. Majority of Isaaq fought alongside the sayyid against the british including my clan, we were called Isaaq dervishes. If we didn’t fight against the British why the f*ck would we sign agreements on what they can’t do on our land. You should read this poem (Pm me for the name) where it details how a sub sub sub clan of habar yonis ( Reer Ainashe) defeated an Italian army comprised of Darood soldiers in ww2. Southerners used to get mistreated in your own land that’s why your so fond of speaking Italian like it’s some sort of blessing lol.
majority of isaaq fought with sayidka yeh yeh that's why he called you lot iidoor countless times and you lot had pacts with cadaans lmao

majority of isaaq fought with sayidka yeh yeh that's why he called you lot iidoor countless times and you lot had pacts with cadaans lmao
You can call us what you want that’s fine, but Walahi majority of Isaaq were fighting alongside the Sayyid. Only a minority fought against him.

then why did isaaqs have treaties while MX and DH never had none.
I asked that same question to 3 elder people who responded by saying. The dervish was mainly a Darood movement. The sayyid didn’t really like Isaaq and ostrasized them which is understandable since tribalism was the norm at the time. Also the British were superior to us and many other people in the world in terms of weaponry. They had guns and aircrafts while we didn’t. So even if we fought to the last man after 20 years we still wouldn’t win, we saw this. So we did the smart thing and signed treaties that they would use the port to trade with Yemen. but not interfere with internal affairs of the people and not marry into our population. We were a protectorate not a ‘colony’. But that’s all history what’s important is uniting all the somalis today

I asked that same question to 3 elder people who responded by saying. The dervish was mainly a Darood movement. The sayyid didn’t really like Isaaq and ostrasized them which is understandable since tribalism was the norm at the time. Also the British were superior to us and many other people in the world in terms of weaponry. They had guns and aircrafts while we didn’t. So even if we fought to the last man after 20 years we still wouldn’t win, we saw this. So we did the smart thing and signed treaties that they would use the port to trade with Yemen. but not interfere with internal affairs of the people and not marry into our population. We were a protectorate not a ‘colony’. But that’s all history what’s important is uniting all the somalis today
I agree my brother. I love my Isaaq brothers, they aren't sick people and have somalinimo.

I agree my brother. I love my Isaaq brothers, they aren't sick people and have somalinimo.
Word up my bro ✌️. Unity is inevitable inshallah. But I assure you it will be bloody. A United Somali people is Ethiopia and Kenya’s nightmare. So that’s why they do all they can to keep us fighting.

Word up my bro ✌️. Unity is inevitable inshallah. But I assure you it will be bloody. A United Somali people is Ethiopia and Kenya’s nightmare. So that’s why they do all they can to keep us fighting.
yeah atleast isaaq have stability mareexaan been in continuous dagaal for so long

World

VIP
You can call us what you want that’s fine, but Walahi majority of Isaaq were fighting alongside the Sayyid. Only a minority fought against him.
HA + Garxajis (excluding Muse Ismail) fought against the Sayyid. They make up the majority of Isaaq. Habar Jeclo was a mixed bag, but for argument sake I will say they did fight with him.

HA + Garxajis (excluding Muse Ismail) fought against the Sayyid. They make up the majority of Isaaq. Habar Jeclo was a mixed bag, but for argument sake I will say they did fight with him.

I know they did, I’m not saying they didn’t. But the reason why was because of the point I gave above. The elders say it was because of tribalism. I’m not going to lie if the Sayyid was Isaaq he would of done the same to Darood soldiers. But forget about that. I am Isaaq and I support unity

World

VIP
I know they did, I’m not saying they didn’t. But the reason why was because of the point I gave above. The elders say it was because of tribalism. I’m not going to lie if the Sayyid was Isaaq he would of done the same to Darood soldiers. But forget about that. I am Isaaq and I support unity
That's a simplification of history. Even if the Dervish was made up of mainly Darood, it certainly wasn't tribalist. The Sayyid killed the Mohamed Zubayr Ogaden chieften(his own clan) by running horses over his body.

That's a simplification of history. Even if the Dervish was made up of mainly Darood, it certainly wasn't tribalist. The Sayyid killed the Mohamed Zubayr Ogaden chieften(his own clan) by running horses over his body.
He also had mad beef with Majeerteen.

World

VIP
He also had mad beef with Majeerteen.
The Majerteen at times supported the Sayyid, and at other times were against him. It's really complicated. The Sayyid wouldn't have built forts in Eyl, and they wouldn't have helped him escape through their territory if he had "mad beef" with them. A significant amount of his wives were also Majerteen which highlights the close ties he had with them.

So what is your point ?. You are proud of fighting the mad mullah. One of the greatest somali warriors. Who fought viciously against colonials. You are the reason why Isaaq is picking up more haters. Listen, a fish and chips kid like you doesn’t know more than the elders. They said tribalism was the main cause of war between the dervish and Isaaq. If it was not the main cause, why they f*ck would they fight. Let’s hear your logic

The Majerteen at times supported the Sayyid, and at other times were against him. It's really complicated. The Sayyid wouldn't have built forts in Eyl, and they wouldn't have helped him escape through their territory if he had "mad beef" with them. A significant amount of his wives were also Majerteen which highlights the close ties he had with them.
Yeah, it must have been a hate love relationship. He killed almost 4000 MJs in a battle and he escaped to their territory at times.
And it shows that Somalis are eachother's cousins:friendhug:

World

VIP
So what is your point ?. You are proud of fighting the mad mullah. One of the greatest somali warriors. Who fought viciously against colonials. You are the reason why Isaaq is picking up more haters. Listen, a fish and chips kid like you doesn’t know more than the elders. They said tribalism was the main cause of war between the dervish and Isaaq. If it was not the main cause, why they f*ck would they fight. Let’s hear your logic
I'm Dhulbahante sxb

Brother us MX don't hate you guys, there's Isaaqs living in caabudwaaq

SumMo

very lowkey
kkk they are pussies but their women are obedient:rejoice:I wish somali women were like them.
Hindu women are obedient? Most of my friends are hindu, and they are lowkey wild haha. But those backhome in the villages are good girls I’ve heard. It’s only those in the west that have haram lifestyles.

But I love them! :it0tdo8: They are so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.