Where can I find a xalimo like this

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
The seerah is the biography of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. I've studied it in detail. You on the other hand don't even know what it means.
..then you continued to disregard Khadiija RA as just a single woman on earth, like she is not among the top 4 women in Islam? Kkkk

Now that I proved the point you scream fck America acuthubillah :mjlol:
wanna choose another country? Canada? UK? Europe? It’s always better to be rich in the west, only place or time that you’re better off having more money in your bag. Kullaha one income is enough are you not self aware of how it works now?
"Self-aware"? I thought Americans spoke English. And I know Americans aren't great at geography but the UK is in Europe fyi.

a y a n

VIP
"Self-aware"? I thought Americans spoke English. And I know Americans aren't great at geography but the UK is in Europe fyi.
I understand that, however it’s generally taken as a more significant entity than t be grouped with the rest of Europe in a more generalized discussion like this. Different economy set up..etc.
Self-awareness is a word, and the fact that you disregarded the rest of my paragraph is also pretty funny akhi.

a y a n

VIP
I wasn't disregarding her at all. I said she was just one example. And she is. What was so offensive about that?
She is a role model for all the women of Islam and is again one of the 4 best women on earth. You saying that working women are disrupting natural order is both disrespecting tf out of Khadija RA and making her seem insignificant when she is again a ROLE MODEL. Kkk

She is a role model for all the women of Islam and is again one of the 4 best women on earth. You saying that working women are disrupting natural order is both disrespecting tf out of Khadija RA and making her seem insignificant when she is again a ROLE MODEL. Kkk
You used the word you were just berating me for using a few moments ago. :damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts