Where can I find a xalimo like this

Look at the way this guy is treated by his wife. :banderas:

I want a xalimo who can cook like this. Not one that is watching netflix when i come home and would fix herself a snack and let me starve. :francis::meleshame:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Look at the way this guy is treated by his wife. :banderas:

I want a xalimo who can cook like this. Not one that is watching netflix when i come home and would fix herself a snack and let me starve. :francis::meleshame:
I bet she's asian. Cadaan women can't cook like that. I've been on 4chan i know, all they do is about how unfemine cadaan women are.

Truth is cadaan females are only femine for non cadaan males.

:drakelaugh:

only men that treat their wives well deserve to get spoiled like this :fittytousand:
i do not know how to put a dish together that well, but i shall start practicing so i can eat some good food
my husband can have some tastes if he behaves

only men that treat their wives well deserve to get spoiled like this :fittytousand:
i do not know how to put a dish together that well, but i shall start practicing so i can eat some good food
my husband can have some tastes if he behaves

I would treat my wife like a princess in daytime and ravish her at night.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
She‘s giving him food with her left hand yikes:tacky: anyways, her hands give off non cadaan vibes, plus cadaan women don’t really cook. I could never be with an ajanabi, I‘d feel like a khadamad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fr the only food halimos knows how to cook is baris that’s legit it lmao. Imagine defending xaarlimos everyday and finally getting to marry one only to come home to rice and hilib everyday of your life

Thats a start though, atleast she can cook something. I'd pay for her taking a lot of cooking classes and encourage her to do so.