Where can I find a xalimo like this

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Do you have statistics to prove that or are you just talking out of your ass right now?
taking from the fact that 17% of Gen X mothers were stay at home parents from studies in the late nineties and early 2000, it’s only common sense to assume that’d be much lower among Gen Z and Millenials from the statistics on the amount of women in universities and how they’re starting to outnumber men, the exponentially growing amount of women in fields like medicine and biology (where they start to dominate), and plenty of other fields in the humanities as well. Takes a google search bro :manny:

psyche

To each their own
I don’t think most normal men care about things like this. @Radical Canjeerorism @Whimsical fanatic and @Medulla do you care?

Of course I expect her to be able to have a basic level of cooking (as should everybody actually it's a mandatory skill imo) but I would prefer to do the cooking if possible.

Cooking meals is so much fun and I wouldn't want my hard working wife to do everything. And plus I need to spoil her sometimes.

a y a n

VIP
Do you have statistics to prove that or are you just talking out of your ass right now?
you also wanna know what’s funny? You call out sambuusi for picking out one thing but here you go asking about a single statistic I put in there and not the major female figures in Islam that worked, and had steady incomes lmaooo

That's not my point though. Why highlight that one part? I know I'm not disabled or a baby and even if I were disabled I could probably still cook for myself (obviously depending on the disability). This isn't about me having others do everything for me. In a marriage there is teamwork and partnership. So why should I do everything? Money isn't essential either, just a worthless in reality piece of paper or plastic. Why would I care for what women do nowadays? Do I need to "move with the times"? If the man is earning enough to sustain the household there's no reason for why the wife should too.
She can make the decision to work if she wants even if it's necessary (Islamically needs permission). Money means financial support, so what are you tryna say? There's men out there who think that since they make the money, it's okay to lazy their way around when they're home and their housewife is their chef, babysitter, and housemaid. That doesn't sound like partnership to me :manny:

So Khadiija RA was disordering the “natural order of things” by being a businesswoman? How about Musa AS’ mother who worked as a wet nurse for the kingdom of fircaun? They were doing wrong? I never turned anything into anything, I just pointed out what you have been co to you sly saying on these types of threads that are barely backed up by anything other than the less than 5% of Somali women (the younger generation specifically) in the west being primarily “stay at home mothers” or at least what you continue to imply. :manny:
And why should I care for two women out of the billions who've walked this Earth? I never said it was immoral, all I said was that it wasn't preferable or necessary provided that there is enough income to begin with. Working as a wet nurse hardly requires much time anyways. She was only nursing her own son, not working for 'the Kingdom of Firaun' lol I laughed when I read that. You made it sound like she was some kind of official government employee.

a y a n

VIP
And why should I care for two women out of the billions who've walked this Earth? I never said it was immoral, all I said was that it wasn't preferable or necessary provided that there is enough income to begin with. Working as a wet nurse hardly requires much time anyways. She was only nursing her own son, not working for 'the Kingdom of Firaun' lol I laughed when I read that. You made it sound like she was some kind of official government employee.
She literally was though? She was chosen by them to nurse Musa AS among a bunch of other women. You read the story? They’re not just “two women” they’re extremely important figures within Islam and are repeatedly told to be looked at as Role Models by the sisterhood. In the western world, one income of 100k is nothing, if you want to be able to educate your children, give them better opportunities at life, the best shot is two incomes.

She literally was though? She was chosen by them to nurse Musa AS among a bunch of other women. You read the story? They’re not just “two women” they’re extremely important figures within Islam and are repeatedly told to be looked at as Role Models by the sisterhood. In the western world, one income of 100k is nothing, if you want to be able to educate your children, give them better opportunities at life, the best shot is two incomes.
Boys haven't read the sira sadly.

you also wanna know what’s funny? You call out sambuusi for picking out one thing but here you go asking about a single statistic I put in there and not the major female figures in Islam that worked, and had steady incomes lmaooo
But the problem is I don't really care if a mother nursed her child once upon a time (a perfectly normal thing to do). So really there's only one actual example of a woman working you could pull out. And that wasn't a small claim like you're making it out to be either. The difference is what I said was taken out of context and was just a tiny little thing.

100 k is a lot more than the average Somali-American household is making according to the Wikipedia and common sense as well. Almost five times as much in fact. A six-figure salary is far from 'nothing'. :childplease:

a y a n

VIP
But the problem is I don't really care if a mother nursed her child once upon a time (a perfectly normal thing to do). So really there's only one actual example of a woman working you could pull out. And that wasn't a small claim like you're making it out to be either. The difference is what I said was taken out of context and was just a tiny little thing.
You’ve said it a billion times across this forum and continue to pull classic gender war sht every single day but this time neither is it funny or backed up by anything. Khadija RA was one of the 4 best women on earth, her significance isn’t just about being one random woman on earth, Khawlah Bint Al-Azwar was described as one of the best military generals in Arab History, shall I go on?

a y a n

VIP
100 k is a lot more than the average Somali-American household is making according to the Wikipedia and common sense as well. Almost five times as much in fact. A six-figure salary is far from 'nothing'. :childplease:
It doesn’t matter that they’re making more than the average somalis, there children will still have to suffer in hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt unless they can somehow collect a bunch of scholarships where they’re a bit too rich for. The Life of being middle class in America isn’t pretty

It doesn’t matter that they’re making more than the average somalis, there children will still have to suffer in hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt unless they can somehow collect a bunch of scholarships where they’re a bit too rich for. The Life of being middle class in America isn’t pretty
f*ck America. Who said anything about the self-styled greatest country in the world? Your president once praised Islam as one of the greatest countries in the world. Wallahi I would be embarrassed to be American.

a y a n

VIP
f*ck America. Who said anything about the self-styled greatest country in the world. Your president once praised Islam as one of the greatest countries in the world. Wallahi I would be embarrassed to be American.
Now that I proved the point you scream fck America acuthubillah :mjlol:
wanna choose another country? Canada? UK? Europe? It’s always better to be rich in the west, only place or time that you’re better off having more money in your bag. Kullaha one income is enough are you not self aware of how it works now?

Trending