Where can I find a xalimo like this

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
In life you need to weigh and balance things. Learn to do that and not just think the more the better. Time is more precious than money.
..can someone not use their time for the better good of all of humanity? Can they not put a decent portion of their lives to something they themselves have passion for, and maybe for once have a certain time for something other than housewifery? It’s not being selfish, it’s literally just human aspiration.

..the rest of the paragraph went where?
We once had this extremely hard-working Indian couple knock on our door for one of those Amway pyramid schemes. Although they were making a considerable amount each year, their kids were sad and missed their parents. They would fly out to different parts of the country for company meetings too and had no time for them. It may not have looked it but it was a broken home.

a y a n

VIP
We once had this extremely hard-working Indian couple knock on our door for one of those Amway pyramid schemes. Although they were making a considerable amount each year, their kids were sad and missed their parents. They would fly out to different parts of the country for company meetings too and had no time for them. It may not have looked it but it was a broken home.
That’s a single example. There are millions of other functioning households with two working parents. If we’re playing the one example game Khadiija RA had multiple children that grew up to be successful and loving kids, including another one of the best women of Islam Fatima RA

That’s a single example. There are millions of other functioning households with two working parents. If we’re playing the one example game Khadiija RA had multiple children that grew up to be successful and loving kids, including another one of the best women of Islam Fatima RA
So now you're going to admit she's just one example? Noice.

There are many examples I can provide for you.

a y a n

VIP
Also free-mixing between men and women is forbidden in Islam.
I understand that. Research includes gender mixing? Study of history includes gender mixing? Being an Ob/GYN even includes gender mixing? Not everything is a basic office job akhi
There are many examples I can provide for you.
Examples examples, what does the general population say? What do statistics say?

as a matter of fact, honest question
Forget the “Natural Order” BS, would you be a househusband take care of your children lead a good example for them and complete all house chores, why or why not? Also “I am a man” isn’t a reason

I understand that. Research includes gender mixing? Study of history includes gender mixing? Being an Ob/GYN even includes gender mixing? Not everything is a basic office job akhi

Examples examples, what does the general population say? What do statistics say?

Forget the “Natural Order” BS, would you be a househusband take care of your children lead a good example for them and complete all house chores, why or why not? Also “I am a man” isn’t a reason
It's only natural for a man to provide for his family, this is called role reversal. They don't call it that for no reason. It isn't bullshit either walaalo. :lolbron:

a y a n

VIP
It's only natural for a man to provide for his family, this is called role reversal. They don't call it that for no reason. It isn't bullshit either walaalo. :lolbron:
You didn’t answer my question. Would you or not? Why? Again, find a reason other than “I’m a man”
Eh odeys in the UK are leeching off of the government and sitting in makhayaads without doing a single house chore or a single thing to get a steam of income other than the occasional selling of khat. That’s not natural order is it? Why isn’t it being attacked and fixed?

Women can be doctors outside of OBGYN. There's no Islamic restriction.

a y a n

VIP
Women can be doctors outside of OBGYN. There's no Islamic restriction.
I know that but of course OBGYN is a pretty solid field. So is pediatrics
Some salafis might debate that tho, not completely solid :mjdontkno:

You didn’t answer my question. Would you or not? Why? Again, find a reason other than “I’m a man”
Eh odeys in the UK are leeching off of the government and sitting in makhayaads without doing a single house chore or a single thing to get a steam of income other than the occasional selling of khat. That’s not natural order is it? Why isn’t it being attacked and fixed?
"i mAke the mOneY thaT's enOugH, nOw jikada kuu soo noq"

Am I responsible for random old men? So me just having this argument means I must also rectify those people? How can I? I don't even know them. But anyways I would never do such a thing. Why should I? Am I a widower? Women are better-suited for such roles whether it fits your leftist narrative or not.

Am I responsible for random old men? So me just having this argument means I must also rectify those people? How can I? I don't even know them. But anyways I would never do such a thing. Why should I? Am I a widower? Women are better-suited for such roles whether it fits your leftist narrative or not.
Except in exceptional circumstances like the one above.

a y a n

VIP
"i mAke the mOneY thaT's enOugH, nOw jikada kuu soo noq"
The life of a woman :rejoice:
Who cares about the opinions of salafis?
I don’t know if I’m arguing with one so I’d rather not get attacked and called a kaffir
I? I? This is again a general discussion acuthubillah. If they are better suited can they still not work or do anything outside of their household? So many things wouldn’t exist today if it weren’t for a bunch of aspirational women. Was Khadija RA not suited for being a business women and thought to be even richer than the prophet Muhammad SAW? Khawlah, one of the bests military generals in Arabia in the seventh century, who was apart of the Rashidun army, wasn’t suited for what she did? She fought alongside her brother and Falastine and Jordan would not look like how they both look today if it weren’t for her. Aisha RA speaking in politics and medicine weren’t well suited for her? Sxb, your points are hilarious kkk
The leftists are beginning to hate me for wanting Sharia and not the Saudi BS type so I don’t necessarily fit into that narrative either
Nowhere in the Quran does it specify any of this “Natural Order” other than that men have a “guardianship” role

Last edited:
I aspire to become a lawyer. Why would I jeopardize my career by having children without something already figured out? Or by looking after them if the mother's still around? It doesn't make much sense does it? Lawyers are well-paid in general, but in London they are especially. If you get into a prestigious law school you can get a job at a top law firm and earn around 150,000 pounds in your first year after you're done uni. Rougly 190,000 USD. Not to mention they'll even offer a salary while studying, obviously quite a bit lower though. Around 25,000 the first year and increasing a little year on year. Still quite a bit though. And in Britain law school is only 3 years not the 8 in North America including undergrad. Keep in mind though you have to be top of the top for this kind of lacag. And it doesn't come without sacrifices. You have to work long and unpredictable hours (this the case for the law industry in general). So tell me why, after I secure the bag by grinding day after day, hour by hour - I should give it all up just because of trigerred feminists?

a y a n

VIP
I aspire to become a lawyer. Why would I jeopardize my career by having children without something already figured out? Or by looking after them if the mother's still around? It doesn't make much sense does it? Lawyers are well-paid in general, but in London they are especially. If you get into a prestigious law school you can get a job at a top law firm and earn around 150,000 pounds in your first year after you're done uni. Rougly 190,000 USD. Not to mention they'll even offer a salary while studying, obviously quite a bit lower though. Around 25,000 the first year and increasing a little year on year. Still quite a bit though. And in Britain law school is only 3 years not the 8 in North America including undergrad. Keep in mind though you have to be top of the top for this kind of lacag. And it doesn't come without sacrifices. You have to work long and unpredictable hours (this the case for the law industry in general). So tell me why, after I secure the bag by grinding day after day, hour by hour - I should give it all up just because of trigerred feminists?
Who said you had do give it all up? Who said I was a feminist, and even then they don’t like me either. Again, who was talking about ~ you ~?
..do you realize what some women go through cause of this natural order stuff that was never mentioned in the Quran? How many had aspirations similar to yours but were cut short over being a housewife and a “proper Muslim woman” when this housewife and obligation to live in the house was never mentioned anywhere ??

Who said you had do give it all up? Who said I was a feminist, and even then they don’t like me either. Again, who was talking about ~ you ~?
..do you realize what some women go through cause of this natural order stuff that was never mentioned in the Quran? How many had aspirations similar to yours but were cut short over being a housewife and a “proper Muslim woman” when this housewife and obligation to live in the house was never mentioned anywhere ??
You asked if I was willing to be a stay-at-home dad, obviously that isn't all of it. There's still more to it than just that.

a y a n

VIP
You asked if I was willing to be a stay-at-home dad, obviously that isn't all of it. There's still more to it than just that.
Exactly. Do you see the point I made with that? There are hundreds of not thousands of women with your same aspiration and are stopped by whoever is spreading that “Natural Order” (again never mentioned within quran) stuff. Wanting to make something out of your life isn’t “feminist,” wanting to maybe put a career right behind or even next to your children and house life isn’t radical or out of mind or detrimental in any way.

Trending