Where can I find a xalimo like this

Exactly. Do you see the point I made with that? There are hundreds of not thousands of women with your same aspiration and are stopped by whoever is spreading that “Natural Order” (again never mentioned within quran) stuff. Wanting to make something out of your life isn’t “feminist,” wanting to maybe put a career right behind or even next to your children and house life isn’t radical or out of mind or detrimental in any way.
You got me there. But I just don't like seeing kids abandoned at home cuz the parents are chasing this dunya too much. No issue with women working, but the parents have to both compromise for the sake of the children. And that's regardless of gender, you get me?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You got me there. But I just don't like seeing kids abandoned at home cuz the parents are chasing this dunya too much. No issue with women working, but the parents have to both compromise for the sake of the children. And that's regardless of gender, you get me?
...that’s the point I’ve been making !!
It’s impossible for a working woman to balance work and the house alone, so they split it and possibly work less hours, maybe 30 a week, but still going for their dreams and aspirations.
See? :rejoice:

I cook for myself I am a picky eater, I'd critic her cooking all day and it will never be good enough for me. Cooking is fun as hell as if I will give her the only fun chore of the house.

:drakelaugh:

These guys are weird honestly. There's nothing wrong with cooking what irks me is these men will marry someone so they can have a cook and cleaner and will be surprised when they get divorced after 2 weeks.

These guys are weird honestly. There's nothing wrong with cooking what irks me is these men will marry someone so they can have a cook and cleaner and will be surprised when they get divorced after 2 weeks.
That wasn't it. Seems like you'll never get it but all and all I said was that if you aren't earning then you should help out in other ways, those being a few among them depending on your ability, you didn't have to turn it into claiming I said I wanted a maid to f*ck. In fact it was you who reduced yourself to a sex doll if I remember correctly, what are you going on about even now???

The quality of the food you eating in a marriage is dependent on the sexual and the emotional services you providing

When i was dealing with premature ejaculations, my wife cooked the worst meals ever but when Allah cured me of that disease the quality of her cooking whent of the roof

The quality of the food you eating in a marriage is dependent on the sexual and the emotional services you providing

When i was dealing with premature ejaculations, my wife cooked the worst meals ever but when Allah cured me of that disease the quality of her cooking whent of the roof

:mjlol: For real?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
The trick getting a rahweyn/cadcad wife if you wanna be treated like a king and eat good. Or you can always draw the race traitor card and get yourself an ajnabi.

Pros:
- Arguably the most beautiful Somali women
- Good food.
- Treats you like the king that you are.

Cons:
- You could die before it's your time from obesity.
- Become an entitled, spoilt c*nt.
- Your kids look Arab.
- Your kids might have to speak like a retard (Af May/Cadcad accent.

The trick getting a rahweyn/cadcad wife if you wanna be treated like a king and eat good. Or you can always draw the race traitor card and get yourself an ajnabi.

Pros:
- Arguably the most beautiful Somali women
- Good food.
- Treats you like the king that you are.

Cons:
- You could die before it's your time from obesity.
- Become an entitled, spoilt c*nt.
- Your kids look Arab.
- Your kids might have to speak like a retard (Af May/Cadcad accent.
Nah fam allow all that and just AbdiExit :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts