Whats your personality type?

Personality type

• Total voters
hhhhh

20190822180610.jpg

This qat has destroyed a generation of faraaxs. People say it's harmless but I say it's one of the root causes of problems in somalia.

You know there are stronger substances than qat out there used in other countries but they still doing okay, compared to us.

Fun fact
Qat was used by ancient Egyptian priests in special ceremonies but it didn't hinder their ability to function

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
you dont understand ni and you appear to think there are 2 different types of facts e.g te fact & ti fact. I've been arguing against you this whole thread but ive come to learn arguing with a sensor is like arguing against a brick wall i.e. totally futile
You claim to have been arguing with me, and yet you avoided my previous posts, using your own words.

I never said there were differences between Te and Ti when it came to facts, but that Te is reliant on it, while Ti isn't, as they focus on the logical understanding of systems from within, deduction, not induction. (You probably need a definition on what deductive and inductive reasoning is, so I'll help you along: deductive reasoning uses already accepted premises to determine if a statement is logically valid. For example, All men are mortal. Socrates is a man. Therefore Socrates is mortal. Inductive reasoning uses the collection of facts to determine what is most likely true. For example, In a bag I picked out a coin. That coin was a penny. I picked 10 more coins. They were all pennies. Therefore, all the coins in the bag are pennies.)

Also, you said I don't understand Ni. Well, I provided my definition. Yours was that Ni comes from the unconscious collection of Se providing insights from factual information. Even your own definition agrees with my argument. You used random facts from history to tie together an insight on the model Somalia should go towards.

I still don't see Ti in anything you said on your thread, or this one.

Finally, you continuing to bring up that I'm a sensor only proves my point from before. You lack the intelligence to actually argue a point. You cope out using stereotypes so you can avoid different arguments.

You know there are stronger substances than qat out there used in other countries but they still doing okay, compared to us.

Fun fact
Qat was used by ancient Egyptian priests in special ceremonies but it didn't hinder their ability to function
Only a tiny minority consume those potent substances, so it does not affect productivity in workplace participation in the greater economy significantly. But Somalis chew khat like cows eat grass.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Introvert is just another way of saying you don't have friends
Musa pbuh from his description was an introvert but yet was capable of leading and giving public speeches as well as judging the people. The prophet pbuh was also an introvert and so were many sahaba and throughout history, it is usually introverts who have had the biggest impact. Like i stated before, being introverted doesnt mean being unable to function in society

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So what you’re saying is u can be both boring and freaky depending on your mood?

U know I have always had a thing for older unstable Carawelos :ahh:

Hmu amore i’m all legal :mjpls:

How do I know I can be freaky when I never have been in such situations? I don't know what I'm made of but I know unstable isn't it lol.

Trending