Whats your personality type?

Personality type

• Total voters
How come nobody says I am dishonest person ever? That out to be researched. If I asked u all have u seen dishonest person u all will raise ur hands

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Extroverts can actually be very boring with their excessive small talk. When an introvert speaks they usually tell you something interesting rather than talking for the sake of talking.
Introverts are shy boring people, they have low energy and don’t have the confidence to speak up. When they talk no body listens to them..they just get lost in the loud noise lol

Introverts are shy boring people, they have low energy and don’t have the confidence to speak up. When they talk no body listens to them..they just get lost in the loud noise lol

:ftw9nwa: The only part I can agree with is low energy when surrounded by noisy people. My "battery" discharges quickly and they irritate me. But I have no problem when it comes to speaking up, and introverts are far from being boring. It's a different dynamic.

INFJ I am basically Nelson Mandela. I am gonna solve all the problems of Somalia before I die:rejoice:

Seriously though that personality test got me down to a T. I really regret not getting into a meaningful line of work like becoming a social worker or working for NFP that does important work for people. My job does allow me to help people but not as much as I would like it to.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
INFJ I am basically Nelson Mandela. I am gonna solve all the problems of Somalia before I die:rejoice:

Seriously though that personality test got me down to a T. I really regret not getting into a meaningful line of work like becoming a social worker or working for NFP that does important work for people. My job does allow me to help people but not as much as I would like it to.
That's good sxb. There are many ways you can make a difference. It may take time to discover which method suits you best but if you are determined, Allah swt will help you

Will i used to debate for the sake of debate...basically what ever you choose a go against...i dont take debate seriously just a gather possibilitys , info and how others think ...any subject is possible to me i even debate about ghost 🤷‍♀️

Trending

Latest posts