Whats your personality type?

Personality type

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

Introvert/extrovert doesnt tell you much as even within these broad categories there are big differences. MBTI is a bit better as it goes beyond introversion/extroversion to explain how people process information and make decisions.

beyond introvert/extrovert, there is sensing (detail-oriented, here and now focused, information gathered through the five senses ) vs intuitive (big picture focused, future oriented, information gathered through abstract thought process), feeling (decisions made based on how they impact people) vs thinking (decisions made impersonally based on the logically best decision), and finally judging (completing tasks, closure, etc) vs perceiving (keeping options open, more free spirited).

beyond this, mbti also has a myriad of functions such as extroverted feeling vs introverted feeling that are all helpful in understanding personality differences

Introvert/extrovert doesnt tell you much as even within these broad categories there are big differences. MBTI is a bit better as it goes beyond introversion/extroversion to explain how people process information and make decisions.

beyond introvert/extrovert, there is sensing (detail-oriented, here and now focused, information gathered through the five senses ) vs intuitive (big picture focused, future oriented, information gathered through abstract thought process), feeling (decisions made based on how they impact people) vs thinking (decisions made impersonal based on the logically best decision), and finally judging (completing task, closure, etc) vs perceiving (keeping options open).

beyond this, mbti also has a myriad of functions such as extroverted feeling vs introverted feeling that are all helpful in understanding personality differences

Yes! I did an MBTI test . It says a lot. I'm INTP.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

beyond introvert/extrovert, there is sensing (detail-oriented, here and now focused, information gathered through the five senses ) vs intuitive (big picture focused, future oriented, information gathered through abstract thought process), feeling (decisions made based on how they impact people) vs thinking (decisions made impersonally based on the logically best decision), and finally judging (completing tasks, closure, etc) vs perceiving (keeping options open, more free spirited).

Yeah, I'm an ISTJ. Si-Te-Fi-Ne. What about you. From your more controversial threads, and spread out facts, I'm guessing -NTJ? ENTJ?

Yeah, I'm an ISTJ. Si-Te-Fi-Ne. What about you. From your more controversial threads, and spread out facts, I'm guessing -NTJ? ENTJ?

I'm NTP, either ENTP or INTP. What do you mean by spread out facts?

Generally people who are sensors (70-80% of the human population) will have far greater reverence for traditions than intuitives (20-30%). Sensors put their money on what has worked in the past, or at least they know and understand, while intutives can much more easily imagine future possibilites beyond the traditional that could bring more benefit than current traditions and are more likely therefore to agitate for change. its not being controversial for its sake so much as being less beholden to the current and more innovative

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tell me about my type, Mo. I need some of your insight.
A lot of people like doing these long tests, that in my opinion aren't that great because it doesn't point out your type. I have 4 simple questions that will help out with it.

1. Are your thoughts predominantly deep or expansive?

2. Do you focus on experiences or meaning?

3. Do you desire to understand or evaluate things.

4. Do you do more of answer 2 or answer 3.

If you don't understand a question, ask, and I'll clarify.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm NTP, either ENTP or INTP. What do you mean by spread out facts?

Generally people who are sensors (70-80% of the human population) will have far greater reverence for traditions than intuitives (20-30%). Sensors put their money on what has worked in the past, or at least they know and understand, while intutives can much more easily imagine future possibilites beyond the traditional that could bring more benefit than current traditions and are more likely therefore to agitate for change. its not being controversial for its sake so much as being less beholden to the current and more innovative
The thread you did on Scandinavian white people was an argument.

Unlike a Ti user (which is what you claim to be), you arguments were laid out factually. It was an inductive argument. Each fact, laid out to present your argument more clearly.

This is observed by me to be Te as opposed to Ti.

Also, Si and Ni are both interested in traditions. Si because of the practicality of it. Ni because of the symbolic importance of traditions.

Looking at future possibilities in an expansive way is Ne. But your thread was a linear focus on one insight in the big picture. This presented itself to me as Ni as opposed to Ne.

Si is the stereotypical sensor you describe, as they do focus on the past for clarity of reality that's consistent.

For the reasons laid out above, I believe your type is an NTJ, most likely ENTJ.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Extremely intuitive.
Care to elaborate? I'm a fan of personality psychology.

The MBTI is less accurate, but more useful since it actually types you.

The Big 5 is much more accurate, but not as useful.

Trending