Whats your personality type?

Personality type

• Total voters
I am an ambivert. There are times when i am rather introverted and times when I am bursting with energy and want to be the life of the party. Some would describe me as quiet, whilst others would strongly disagree.

Introverts= very intelligent people and can enjoy their own company. People normally come to them for advice about serious issues they are wise owls.

Extroverts= obnoxious low iq people
( normally the popular people in high school) , more likely to turn mentally insane because they need constant communication and validation. They are also embarassing to hang around with because they are so loud.

Just a bunch of dhoqons and dhoqans really.

:manny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you are not an ISTJ, you definitely seem like a sensor. I only said ISTJ because that is what you typed yourself as.

Also, it's not a "stereotype." If you accept Jungian theory and MBTI, it is a fact that sensors are far less adept at imagining and debating abstract theories than intuitives. This is a foundational point of these personality theories. It's not that sensors can't consider abstractions, its just that they are not very good at it which is evident from all the myriad logical fallacies and errors that I see in your posts in this thread. It's sort of like trying to write with your left-hand when you are right-handed: you can do it, just not very well.
And yet you haven't argued against them. Nor are they abstractions. Everything I argued was simply factual.

Where are the myriad of logical fallacies and errors?

I'll go easy on you kid. Name me just one.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Bro, What does Te, Ni means?
It's easy to break it up from the 2 letters.

T = Thinking
F = Feeling
N = Intuition
S = Sensing

e = extroverted
i = introverted

So Te = Extroverted Thinking and Ni = Introverted Intuition.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Tests are done to conclude your type from the model of 4 dichotomies. Not through functions.

Based on the model of 4 dichotomies, you get your energy from being alone.

You gain information from insights and possibilities.

You make value based decisions.

Your world view is more open ended.

That is the model for the tests done online. I usually get INTP from those tests myself. I think the functions are a better model, since they look at your psyche alone.

I used to get other types as well. INFJ, INTJ and INTP. They never seemed to stick but INFP seemed to resonate the most. Never got any E types. Oh well.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We voted the same.
Yass girl
giphy.gif

And yet you haven't argued against them. Nor are they abstractions. Everything I argued was simply factual.

Where are the myriad of logical fallacies and errors?

I'll go easy on you kid. Name me just one.

you dont understand ni and you appear to think there are 2 different types of facts e.g te fact & ti fact. I've been arguing against you this whole thread but ive come to learn arguing with a sensor is like arguing against a brick wall i.e. totally futile

Trending