What's with xalimos and SJW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I really don’t get Pro black SJWs, why are they so intent on making us bantu? We’re black I get it, but we’re not Bantu. Why tf should a Bantu play Somali? We’re Different ethnic groups. It’s like an Indian playing Japanese they’re both Asian, but still different ethnic groups. Or a Turk playing an Englishman, they have similar if not the same skin colour, but are different people. SJWs are a cancer wallahi. :noneck:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Kulahaa don't try it when shes a fucking bantu!!! :what:

View attachment 33133

Wallahi this SJW thing as gone too far when Madows are allowed to bring the cushitic ppl down to their level:snoop:

I sometimes wonder if these people are blind. Who confuses an Italian with a Swede? No one. Somalis look a certain way, why do they take that as an insult. :gucciwhat:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I sometimes wonder if these people are blind. Who confuses an Italian with a Swede? No one. Somalis look a certain way, why do they take that as an insult. :gucciwhat:
I'm telling man, the SJW phenomenon is a tool bantus will use to claim our ppl and history and thus continue the bantu expansion. And BLM/SJW xaliimos(for the most part) are facilitating it.

This has gone waaaaaaay too far

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm telling man, the SJW phenomenon is a tool bantus will use to claim our ppl and history and thus continue the bantu expansion. And BLM/SJW xaliimos(for the most part) are facilitating it.

This has gone waaaaaaay too far

I don't think the black SJW's in the west know about any Bantu expansions in Somalia. Something else is driving this weird insecurity they carry with them.

I don't think the black SJW's in the west know about any Bantu expansions in Somalia. Something else is driving this weird insecurity they carry with them.

It's the fact they were told their history is nothing so I think to compare with Europeans they're trying to claim the whole continents history and argue that black people have a diverse look lol

For example they will bring us up if people talk about non kinky hair/non black features but then again if someone emphasizes on the difference in appearance they will get mad.... which is quite delusional

It's gone too far though because they're claiming the world now and people who have nothing to do with blacks like dark skin Asians and Polynesians.

Merca

Inactive.
Some Somalis are so afraid of being labeled as 'anti-black', so instead of telling the truth, they would rather lie about their own people. It's quite hilarious and absurd at the same time.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
If the story plot is about a ethnic Somali. Then they have to cast a Ethnic Somali person. Wallahi some of those tweets. One of them said she looks like a hawiye. Those saying this are always the non-somali looking ones. :bell:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If the story plot is about a ethnic Somali. Then they have to cast a Ethnic Somali person. Wallahi some of those tweets. One of them said she looks like a hawiye. Those saying this are always the non-somali looking ones. :bell:
Hawiyes are just like Daroods in terms of appearance. All ethnic somalis have a certain kind of look which non ethnic somalis don't have

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Somali looks can vary in family. But for me. My family isn’t like one carab looking and one dhuxul looking person who looks like a bantu and every habaryar says he is adopted.

Somali looks can vary in family. But for me. My family isn’t like one carab looking and one dhuxul looking person who looks like a bantu and every habaryar says he is adopted.

:russ::russ::deadmanny::deadmanny: Eebe noo naxariiso, im not sjw but these aunties need to fear Allah

VIP
It's because xalimos are attracted to other black men and we arn't attracted to non-horner/ sudanese black women. So they cape for them. It's simple.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's the fact they were told their history is nothing so I think to compare with Europeans they're trying to claim the whole continents history and argue that black people have a diverse look lol

For example they will bring us up if people talk about non kinky hair/non black features but then again if someone emphasizes on the difference in appearance they will get mad.... which is quite delusional

It's gone too far though because they're claiming the world now and people who have nothing to do with blacks like dark skin Asians and Polynesians.
wallahi so true :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.