What's with xalimos and SJW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Imagine explaining to your awoowe that Somali girls in the West would be calling you a racist for saying Somalis are a distinct ethnic group. They are brainwashed by the media. They are fast to call you out being racist or anti blackness for not identifying black. This is just absurd. This can be seen in real life and social media.

just take a look in her replies
Most of these girls coming at her can’t even hold a conversation with their parents in their native tounge.

Pro Black Somali girls getting all the attention, likes and retweets.

The "muh small nose" crowd is getting smaller and smaller and are being defeated.

2020-2025 is when they'll be extinct.

Merca

Inactive.
Some started to shift away from the subject. What does the “dehumanisation of Bantus” have to do with Hodan’s tweet? Aja doesn’t look like your average Somali, let alone Ifrah. She’s an amazing actress though and I love her in HTGAWM.

Imagine explaining to your awoowe that Somali girls in the West would be calling you a racist for saying Somalis are a distinct ethnic group. They are brainwashed by the media. They are fast to call you out being racist or anti blackness for not identifying black. This is just absurd. This can be seen in real life and social media.

just take a look in her replies
Most of these girls coming at her can’t even hold a conversation with their parents in their native tounge.

They complain about everything. Some of them need to be tamed in the sariirta, si xoog, si ficaan, iyo si adag.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Lacnatulaahi caleyk yaa SJW yaa ximaar yaa kalb yaa majnuun
dTa.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
According to the comments, Somalis are upset they aren't being portrayed by a Somali. They are for the most part agreeing with Hodan. And to be frank, I've never even heard of the African American actress. She isn't a brand name, so that's a bunch of rubbish. And most ajnabis butcher the roles of foreigners. Will Smith played a Nigerian Doctor in "Concussion" and his accent was laughable.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
According to the comments, Somalis are upset they aren't being portrayed by a Somali. They are for the most part agreeing with Hodan. And to be frank, I've never even heard of the African American actress. She isn't a brand name, so that's a bunch of rubbish. And most ajnabis butcher the roles of foreigners. Will Smith played a Nigerian Doctor in "Concussion" and his accent was laughable.

Ahahahah Will Smith playing nigerian was the funniest shit ever:chrisfreshhah: EPIC FAIL:russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
shes absolutely right, a is not a representation of somalis, look at all the retards acting outraged in the replies like they don't know what a somali person looks like

Sjw xalimos may Allah's curse be upon them do it for the clout, it used to be Palestine maybe next year it will be LGBT although some have already delved into this.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
SJW's around the world across all ethnicities are usually women though, so it's nothing surprising.
Yep its even the ones with Madow hair and so on meanwhile all the good looking xaalimos are agreeing with Hodans tweet and calling out the SJWs

Its an uphill battle the repugnant SJW mentality has plagued so many ppl

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Kulahaa don't try it when shes a fucking bantu!!! :what:

upload_2017-10-31_12-36-13.png

Wallahi this SJW thing as gone too far when Madows are allowed to bring the cushitic ppl down to their level:snoop:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Have you heard of the Sjw that said prophet Ibrahim alayhi salam was a deadbeat dad for leaving his wife and child in the dessert.:snoop:
They have no shame, they absolute CANCER in every form of the word

Kulahaa don't try it when shes a fucking bantu!!! :what:

View attachment 33133

Wallahi this SJW thing as gone too far when Madows are allowed to bring the cushitic ppl down to their level:snoop:

Dont somali Bantus look like the lady they gave the role too? What's wrong aren't Somali Bantus also Somali Citizens? Maybe this story is about a Somali Bantu? She's Technically correct because if we're talking about the Somali nationality, usually people don't have time to distinguish the difference between ethnic or not etc.

:gaasdrink:

This is what acceptance looks like my fellow Somalis learn to get used to it :manny: SB will be used to show how similar we are to other Africans :)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dont somali Bantus look like the lady they gave the role too? What's wrong aren't Somali Bantus also Somali Citizens? Maybe this story is about a Somali Bantu? She's Technically correct because if we're talking about the Somali nationality, usually people don't have time to distinguish the difference between ethnic or not etc.

:gaasdrink:

This is what acceptance looks like my fellow Somalis learn to get used to it :manny: SB will be used to show how similar we are to other Africans :)
They don't seem to have any problems showcasing ethnic somalis as bad guys in Captain Philips:bell:

But they can't find a REAL somali girl to play a somali girl. :bell:

Is that too much to ask, to play a somali girl for a somali role.:bell:

And Somali Bantus are not Somalis, they are less than 1% of the population, i guess the other 99% is irrelevant to you:bell:

I have a real issue with our culture and history being black-washed or -washed as i like to call it:bell:

Same SJW trashh attacking Hodans tweet, have no issue calling out white washing egyptian characters when they see it:bell:

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
They don't seem to have any problems showcasing ethnic somalis as bad guys in Captain Philips:bell:

But they can't find a REAL somali girl to play a somali girl. :bell:

Is that so much to ask, to play a somali girl for a somali role.:bell:

And Somali Bantus are not Somalis, they are less than 1% of the population, u guess the other 99% is irrelevant to you:bell:

I have an issue with our culture and history being black-washed or -washed as i like to call it:bell:

Same SJW trashh attacking Hodans tweet, have no issue calling out white washing egyptian characters when they see it:bell:
Hodan works hard for all Somali’s from all regions. Charities, drought reduction operations, etc. What the hell have the BLM s done for Somalis? Except for degrading us, calling us racist or associating us with ? Hodan should ignore these full time social media ‘models’ and BLM s.

Status
Not open for further replies.