whats up with the promiscuity within the Somali population in the diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koleey waad uu bahantihin.
You wrote women and then slided men in there to try and make it look fair and emphasised on women. We aren't stupid. Maybe if men werent hoeing around females wouldn't either. You people act as if they are hoeing all by themselves. Either way what grown and consenting people do with their private parts is non of our business.
:faysalwtf: this is sooo madax xanuun.
Basically you xaliimos are saying "if abdi can f*ck, why can't I get fucked by any man I want without being labeled a ?" :deadmanny: lol walahi the xoololimo has went to a new level

Bohol

VIP
There's nothing wrong with being a hoe, as long as you practice safe sex.

Honestly, if I was a girl, my legs would be open 24/7.

I don't think so. Most girls catch feelings when they have sex with someone were's a guy
doesn't and can easily move on hit and run style. That is why prostitutes can never lead
a happy life they are damaged goods inside and out.

I don't think so. Most girls catch feelings when they have sex with someone were's a guy doesn't and can easily move on hit and run style. That is why prostitutes can never lead
a happy life they are damaged goods inside and out.

How about successful single women who have great careers and make alot of money but f*ck random women all the time?

Bohol

VIP
How about successful single women who have great careers and make alot of money but f*ck random men all the time?

Even those catch feelings, the moment they get pregnant they will want you to own up despite the fact it was them opening their legs to
everyone :lol: . Fact is no girl likes being treated just as only sex object (even the prostitutes hate their profession).

raw.gif
Who you calling trash
download (1).jpg

You are not born "more promiscuous"
:mindblown:

The way you are raised and your environment really does factor in.
It is a bit of both. Some folks are raised in good families and good environment and they still out. Others are raised in very liberal houses with environment surrounding them and they don't engage in it. It isn't just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts