whats up with the promiscuity within the Somali population in the diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sex before marriage is still a big no no for many Somalis and majority practice that which is a good thing

If nobody can resist their urges theyre no different from animals

Sex before marriage is still a big no no for many Somalis and majority practice that which is a good thing

If nobody can resist their urges theyre no different from animals

Or just human. The most sexual repressed socities happen to be the muslim ones, and I wonder why? And high sexual violence follow somehow :ayaanswag:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
nah there is a problem actually

statistically speaking you jeopardize your chances at a stable monogamous union in your adulthood if you have too many sexual partners. there are a bevy of reasons for it, but succumbing to lust rather than building actual relationships is a ticket to a miserable life.

it's best to keep the body count low and manageable if someone does indeed have an active sex life and make sure it's structured rather than some booty calls and tinder hookups. basically value relationships over no strings attached sex.
That's very interesting. I wonder if these stats/studies did take into account of the pass histories of the individuals -- such as abuse, mental health, etc. I don't see how they will affect a strong relationship/marriage in the long run. Now, stereotypically, those who usually have a high body are not usually good characters to begin with, so I'm skeptical.

My bases for my earlier comment was that I do believe the individual should have freedom do what they want as long they're consenting with like-minded people.

I believe that my diaspora (Australian) is more religious than the Somalis of Somalia. I went to Somalia with the misconception that they are very religious, I soon found out that I was very wrong.
You're from OZ? That country is expensive AF....

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Promiscuity isn't a diaspora thing. I blame . Foreign troops give out in muqdisho, galmudug and Djibouti. If you go on xvideos there's thousands of comments in somali. Even on youtube just search "wasmo macaan" soo many videos will come up. Don't know why youtubes algorithm hasn't picked it up.
View attachment 14408
'wasmo macaan' is hands down the most disgusting thing I ever read :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's very interesting. I wonder if these stats/studies did take into account of the pass histories of the individuals -- such as abuse, mental health, etc. I don't see how they will affect a strong relationship/marriage in the long run. Now, stereotypically, those who usually have a high body are not usually good characters to begin with, so I'm skeptical.

My bases for my earlier comment was that I do believe the individual should have freedom do what they want as long they're consenting with like-minded people.

most of them only take into account varying decade shifts, age and ethnicity.

but i agree they have the right to do what they want without being harassed.

I've noticed Somalis are just as horny as West Africans but Asians and whites and Latinos and others are not as horny. It could be genetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending