whats up with the promiscuity within the Somali population in the diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Wallahi at the beginning i thought this was all jokes but now i'm starting to think that you guys are literally loose as f*ck.This is not only aimed at the females but the males too. Havent your parents taught you basic deen and morals,i normally joke around but this is a serious thread.And to the somali women you guys are better than that,dont let some random abdi or tyrone promise you the world and shame you after you spread your legs wide open for him.
Walee umadaa somaliyeed wee uu damatey:bell:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I live by one rule: If their daddy never cared, why should you?:manny:
They are my fellow Somali sisters,i have sisters and i would hate for them to live that life ,and if they chose it i would admonish them harshly.The sharaf of our somali sisters is under scrutiny at the moment.We must protect our women and preserve their chastity at all costs,if we fail to do that we fail as men.

They are my fellow Somali sisters,i have sisters and i would hate for them to live that life ,and if they chose it i would admonish them harshly.The sharaf of our somali sisters is under scrutiny at the moment.We must protect and women and preserve their chastity at all costs,if we fail to do that we fail as men.

Bro, the Somali community is finished. Wey baaba'dey, nothing you can do. There is an epidemic of scum. Just worry about your relatives and look after your younger siblings. :kodaksmiley:

Perhaps there was always those loose Somalis, 'the bad apples' even back home during our parent times. :francis:

It's just now in 2k17 Somalis do it more openly and are not afraid to admit publically their hole was stretched 50km wide. :francis:

I blame abdijohnson and sohollywood and all the gay Somalis out their who are being so public about the shit they do :fredo:

Just a vocal minority.

The Vast majority of Somalis follow the deen somewhat. Avoiding alcohol and premarital relations, going to mosque on fridays, etc etc.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Meh seems like the ones back home can be just as promiscuous as well, I hardly think it's exclusive to the diaspora
But i didn't think it was this prevalent,all of a sudden it is now spreading like wild fire and people are beginning to boast about their shameless activities.

I believe that my diaspora (Australian) is more religious than the Somalis of Somalia. I went to Somalia with the misconception that they are very religious, I soon found out that I was very wrong.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Londons a somali f*ck fest. I now understand why our predecessors cut their clits off. Somali girls love cock.

Guys FGM isnt a joke. You dont know how much pain a woman goes through. She is literally scared for the rest of her life. In some cases everyday activities such as sex and peeing becomesvery painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.