whats up with the promiscuity within the Somali population in the diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I clearly stated that this thread is aimed at men too.Call me when you clean your glasses,wallahi these sjws are ridiculous:bell:
You wrote women and then slided men in there to try and make it look fair and emphasised on women. We aren't stupid. Maybe if men werent hoeing around females wouldn't either. You people act as if they are hoeing all by themselves. Either way what grown and consenting people do with their private parts is non of our business.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Promiscuity isn't a diaspora thing. I blame . Foreign troops give out in muqdisho, galmudug and Djibouti. If you go on xvideos there's thousands of comments in somali. Even on youtube just search "wasmo macaan" soo many videos will come up. Don't know why youtubes algorithm hasn't picked it up.
Screenshot_20170312-145453.png

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You wrote women and then slided men in there to try and make it look fair and emphasised on women. We aren't stupid. Maybe if men werent hoeing around females wouldn't either. You people act as if they are hoeing all by themselves. Either way what grown and consenting people do with their private parts is non of our business.
Because women would be the ones that are significantly affected by the repercussions of sexual liberation.And if it's happening on a large scale and actively affecting our people on the whole then ,sorry sis it is our business collectively to ensure that this epidemic is maintained

Reign

VIP
Because women would be the ones that are significantly affected by the repercussions of sexual liberation.And if it's happening on a large scale and actively affecting our people on the whole then ,sorry sis it is our business collectively to ensure that this epidemic is maintained
Try and maintain it by pressuring men not just women to keep their knickers on.

I think y'all are blowing this out of proportion.
It's not that serious. Chill out.
:bell:

You can't control and restrict people. It never works.
You can only educate.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
I don't understand why it's an issue? What a female does to her own body should not be of any of your concern. There are better things to worry about and its a damn shame how the boys on this forum are all acting like they need to save a hoe :superman:

Reign

VIP
Promiscuity isn't a diaspora thing. I blame . Foreign troops give out in muqdisho, galmudug and Djibouti. If you go on xvideos there's thousands of comments in somali. Even on youtube just search "wasmo macaan" soo many videos will come up. Don't know why youtubes algorithm hasn't picked it up.
View attachment 14408
There are no foriegn troops in Galmudug take your tribilist bs elsewhere and focus on your own people.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
From what I have seen, promiscuity happens when a father or mother are conservative and strict in a western country. I do not know about Somalia, but this much I know.

I don't understand why it's an issue? What a female does to her own body should not be of any of your concern. There are better things to worry about and its a damn shame how the boys on this forum are all acting like they need to save a hoe :superman:
Its not a concern until a mini tyrone starts calling you abti:drakelaugh:

Somali men will f*ck girl that moves. They have low standards. They just want to bust a nut. Many are even going as far as to become down low.

From what I have seen, promiscuity happens when a father or mother are conservative and strict in a western country. I do not know about Somalia, but this much I know.
:camby: There is really no recipe for it. Some people are born more promiscuous than others regardless of how they are raised but sometimes being raised in a conservative house might deter you from it. Other times not so much.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
:camby: There is really no recipe for it. Some people are born more promiscuous than others regardless of how they are raised but sometimes being raised in a conservative house might deter you from it. Other times not so much.

You are not born "more promiscuous"
:mindblown:

The way you are raised and your environment really does factor in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts