whats up with the promiscuity within the Somali population in the diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
april-carrion-gif.gif

Why do somalis try and paint the wrong picture of them and then start preaching and act chocked when it doesn't work lol somalis are sexual af especially the fobs i swear in xamar they were fucking behind trees and shit when it got dark let the people have sex as long as they don't spread shit

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Londons a somali f*ck fest. I now understand why our predecessors cut their clits off. Somali girls love cock.
ay waraaa fgm is not a joke laaakin i think locking them in their houses would be a more effective preventative measure :dabcasar::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why do somalis try and paint the wrong picture of them and then start preaching and act chocked when it doesn't work lol somalis are sexual af especially the fobs i swear in xamar they were fucking behind trees and shit when it got dark let the people have sex as long as they don't spread shit
Sexual liberation is a menace to every functioning society,it creates a hopeless dysfunctional generation of bastards.Sex should be restricted between husband and wife and if people violate these regulations it should be in private and their promiscuity should not be advertised for the whole word to see.The consequences of sexual liberation manifests itself in all areas of society and creates a lost generation of mutts that have no clue of their past hence, no clear direction of their future.
Promiscuity should not be normalized,that is the first step to the decline of a civilization.

xamar and hargeisa are known for promiscuity and that is Why they are leaders in HIV and aids in Somalia.

Sexual liberation is a menace to every functioning society,it creates a hopeless dysfunctional generation of bastards.Sex should be restricted between husband and wife and if people violate these regulations it should be in private and their promiscuity should not be advertised for the whole word to see.The consequences of sexual liberation manifests itself in all areas of society and creates a lost generation of mutts that have no clue of their past hence, no clear direction of their future.
Promiscuity should not be normalized,that is the first step to the decline of a civilization.
You know it's bad when they say they are Muslims but not practicing and act so proud about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts