whats up with the promiscuity within the Somali population in the diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't even highschoolers they were under 15 so they got beaten by middle school kids :chrisfreshhah:
images (1).jpg
:mjlol: they basically disciplined the women's, made them make there dinner and watched there favorite anime afterwards :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
What does that have to do with sleeping around :ayaanswag:

Why should I care about female hoes when no one says shit to male hoes :ayaanswag:
It's completely different, a key that opens multiple locks is called a master key, but a lock that gets opened by multiple keys is a lousy dysfunctional lock and it produces lousy dysfunctional contribution to society. :siilaanyolaugh:

It's completely different, a key that opens multiple locks is called a master key, but a lock that gets opened by multiple keys is a lousy dysfunctional lock and it produces lousy dysfunctional contribution to society. :siilaanyolaugh:

Spare me the suugo science, the key and lock analogy is extremely tired

wallahi this is why I can't take u guys seriously :heh: u cry and moan about female hoes but won't say shit about chlamydia infested Abdi down the street kkkkkk

Spare me the suugo science, the key and lock analogy is extremely tired

wallahi this is why I can't take u guys seriously :heh: u cry and moan about female hoes but won't say shit about chlamydia infested Abdi down the street kkkkkk
Chlamydia infested Abdis wouldn't be spreading that shit if lousy lock xaliimos had morals and values now would they? :siilaanyolaugh: it always starts with having morals and commen sense but even something as simple as that can't be grasped by lousy lock xaliimos :mjlol: hence we have SJW and Feminism infected individuals like u keep fighting for the rights to sleep with as many men as u want without being labeled a . :mjlol:

Last edited:
Chlamydia infested Abdis wouldn't be spreading that shit if lousy lock xaliimos had morals and values now would they? :siilaanyolaugh: it always starts with having morals and commen sense but even something as simple as that can't be grasped by lousy lock xaliimos :mjlol:

It takes two to tango, he's gonna get it from somewhere and spread it to someone else sxb stop trying to shift the blame

You're either all against hoes or ur all for them! enough of this hypocrisy :ufdup:

It takes two to tango, he's gonna get it from somewhere and spread it to someone else sxb stop trying to shift the blame

You're either all against hoes or ur all for them! enough of this hypocrisy :ufdup:
womens-march-washington-499179324-rc1a8662da60-rtrmadp.jpg
What do we want: Freedom to f*ck as much men as we want
When do we want it: Now
What do we want: not take personal responsibility
When do we want it: never
What do we want: share restrooms with men thats strangers
What do we want: get paid same amount as men but do 1/4 the work
When do we want it: now

Men's response :

Last edited:
View attachment 14421 What do we want: Freedom to f*ck as much men as we want

Men's response :

Why do u always have to run to the other extreme lmao what personal responsibility do you speak of? You know damn well that men are the ones known to f*ck around and disappear whenever a child appears.

Why are you bringing up shared restrooms?? are u perhaps a secret trans activist?? z3zrULC even the equal pay bit makes no sense wallahi. How come whenever someone asks for equality the first thing u bring up is punching women :dead: are you a wife beater or smth?

Why do u always have to run to the other extreme lmao what personal responsibility do you speak of? You know damn well that men are the ones known to f*ck around and disappear whenever a child appears.

Why are you bringing up shared restrooms?? are u perhaps a secret trans activist?? z3zrULC even the equal pay bit makes no sense wallahi. How come whenever someone asks for equality the first thing u bring up is punching women :dead: are you a wife beater or smth?
I hate feminist and even I have to say that this guy is crazy

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
View attachment 14421 What do we want: Freedom to f*ck as much men as we want

Men's response :
LXhxHvI.gif

Most Somalis are not sexual i'd say a majority are virgins until marriage.
However when Somali girls are hoes they are the most ratchet and cheap attention seeking types of hoes
I am surprised there is no Somali Mia Khalifa yet

It is a bit of both. Some folks are raised in good families and good environment and they still out. Others are raised in very liberal houses with environment surrounding them and they don't engage in it. It isn't just one.
There is no denying that some people are born with stronger libidos

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I understand if you have religious beliefs that forbid premarital sex.

However, in reality, as long as they're not getting pregnant, catching diseases and spreading it, I don't see the problem.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I understand if you have religious beliefs that forbid premarital sex.

However, in reality, as long as they're not getting pregnant, catching diseases and spreading it, I don't see the problem.

nah there is a problem actually

statistically speaking you jeopardize your chances at a stable monogamous union in your adulthood if you have too many sexual partners. there are a bevy of reasons for it, but succumbing to lust rather than building actual relationships is a ticket to a miserable life.

it's best to keep the body count low and manageable if someone does indeed have an active sex life and make sure it's structured rather than some booty calls and tinder hookups. basically value relationships over no strings attached sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending