What will happen if somaliland reunites with somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nine @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Like seriously..
60-40 isaaq iyo Somali oo dhan...

This is what I was talking about yesterday..I thought these kinds of thoughts died 10 years ago...

Kulaha 60/40...

Somebody tell this fool Benaadir iyo shabeelaha hoose have more population than all of Somaliland including their imaginary British border combined...

That may be. Yet Waqooyi galbeed + Awdal has more population than Puntland.

There's more. Somaliland as a whole has a greater population than Puntland + Galgaduud + Hiiraan + Gedo.

Everyone knows that Somaliland and Benaadir+Shabeelaha hoose are the population centers of former Somalia. That's why Hargeisa and Mogadishu are the two largest cities in Somali peninsula.

VP3klaq.png

XSFqr55.png

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Some brothers on here actually trying but with you it was just straight up disrespeccc with three c's.:kanyehmm:

I just wanted to understand why it is so important for some that Somaliland reunites.

I do understand better now but for me to be convinced there would have to be big changes and I don't see them coming soon. Until then peace and prosperity :salute:

U want to be president of United Somalia?
U want the capital city?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

There's more. Somaliland as a whole has a greater population than Puntland + Galgaduud + Hiiraan + Gedo.

Everyone knows that Somaliland and Benaadir+Shabeelaha hoose are the population centers of former Somalia. That's why Hargeisa and Mogadishu are the two largest cities in Somali peninsula.

VP3klaq.png

XSFqr55.png
What has Puntland got to do with what he said?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Yo @Karim did ya mum leave your family for an isaaq man:cosbyhmm:
it's ok buddy, all this calaacal and tearing your hair out over Isaaq supremacy is embarrassing it really need not cause this much anguish. :kanyeshrug:

Yaa sspot amatuer shrinks and commentators come in, what do you think is the source of this little dofaar's cuqdad: insecurity, traumatic familial history, little man syndrome.:lolbron::hmm:
What supremacy? Do you sit around the table with your mom and dad and talk about habar this and habar that to make you feel better?

I read like the first page or two and just came straight here. I don’t know what it is about darood and always talking about what isaaq will get if they return to somalia. Has an isaaq ever asked for something in return for rejoining somalia? It’s like they know what will come and are shitting it that’s why they always talk about three cities and what not.

If somaliland was to rejoin somalia it would always be as a confederation. There can be as many maamul gobaleeds as you want heck we would even create 2 of our own but there will always be waqooyi and konfur confederation. And when it comes to power sharing it would be done by population after a census count before then everyone will rule the patch of dirt they have. Daroods know they don’t have the numbers in somalia and they wanna keep the fake districts that were made by Siad Barre that’s why they always talk about what isaaq will get or 3 towns.

You have done a good job pissing of hawiye. They will control the economy of the south while us the north. Darood will wither away in the desert and stay occupied in Kenya and Ethiopia unless they can liberate themselves like Eritreans.

All this president prime minister talk but an isaaq was the prime minister when we declared independance and daroods were in dadab refugee camp and on flights to minasota.

The reality is that Somaliland will never rejoin Somalia.

Reer Somalia should move on and focus on finding peace in their home towns.

You do you, we do us.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
No I mentioned Puntland. I compared Somaliland, Greater Benadir and (Puntland+ Galgaduud + Hiiraan + Gedo). Of those the last one has the smallest population.
Ok we are on to something, so what bothered you so much about what he said that you had to deflect and find some consolation?

Silky

操你的媽媽
What supremacy? Do you sit around the table with your mom and dad and talk about habar this and habar that to make you feel better?

Yeah if we're talking about qabil or politics, hadaa would we be chatting about Darood iyo hawiye:childplease::ayaanswag:

This might be news to you but we don't chat or think bout random clans a million miles away, unlike some it seems:ulyin:

To be quite honest I only learnt about darood sub clans in the last year and I didn't even now hawiye had subs till sspot couple months ago:ohno::kanyeshrug:

It's been an enlightening education.:trumpsmirk::gaasdrink:

I have no plans of visiting fucking street anytime soon i a can speak is on harti land and if theres other tribes talking about this topic they should only mention somaliland as an isaac entity based in isaac land.
You have been at it with isaaq online for years go join the army or something man do what your screaming go kill isaaq commentating for this long isnt caadi we have enough news pages b

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Yeah if we're talking about qabil or politics, hadaa would we be chatting about Darood iyo hawiye:childplease::ayaanswag:

This might be news to you but we don't chat or think bout random clans a million miles away, unlike some it seems:ulyin:

To be quite honest I only learnt about darood sub clans in the last year and I didn't even now hawiye had subs till sspot couple months ago:ohno::kanyeshrug:

It's been an enlightening education.:trumpsmirk::gaasdrink:
Yeah, the overuse of smileys is not compensating for anything at all....

VP3klaq.png

XSFqr55.png

I don't get what you are trying to compare ....

My comment was based on the dude that wanted a 50/50 power sharing between isaaq and all other Somalis.. this was never a d**k swinging contest between isaaq iyo majeerteen...

HOWEVER if you feel like swinging I can swing......based on your population graph
Nugaal waqooyi mudug bari
Mj is 1.46 mill
Waqooyi galbeed toghdeer- buuhoodle ...caynabo iyo ceel afweyne
Isaaq is about 2.0 mill

Where do u get Somaliland equals puntland galgaduud hiiraan and gedo?
...how do u calculate walahi I tried to calculate whilst favouring u to give some leeway to your bias...But your statement was soo stupid i couldn't find a small trace of truth in there...zero..you lying deceiving goat

Dude stop it...Please don't argue for the sake of it..

Gaalkacyo iyo bosaso alone can match Hargeysa population ...beledweyne from hiiraan matches burco in terms of population ..now what...how many deegaans are left in waqooyi galbeed
Togdheer
Awdal
Half of sanaag

That will out number
Nugaal
Bari
Mudug
Never mind galgaduud iyo hiiraan.

You really wanted to compare isaaq land and people to other people and lands but then u noticed how insignificant you truly are that you had to attach boorame to yourself to beef up your ranks...

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
even if the south has gone with federal system, somaliland should negotiate for a confederation based on on 60 borders, then there you go problem solved. united we stand ---- separated we fall.

That border no longer exists. It became null and void 58 years ago when the two territories became one. Speaking about the pre 60 border is falling into the propoganda of the state that currently claims to be the second coming of British Somaliland.

The pre 60 border has no legal meaning whatsoever, and can never be the basis of any claim by the current adminstration calling itself Somaliland. Bringing it to the table means that the union between the two territories was never legal.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Futurist "Darood Don't have the numbers in Somalia" yet we out number your folk by at least a million in Somalia.
If you actually wanna talk numbers come prepared and don't forget your calculator.

20 years from now Djibouti will join Somalia and demand a power sharing of 50/50....

Sure Djibouti but why?

Eeeh duuuh we were colonized by the French therefor we are different from you guys..instead of tending to camels we tend to zebras...

That border no longer exists. It became null and void 58 years ago when the two territories became one. Speaking about the pre 60 border is falling into the propoganda of the state that currently claims to be the second coming of British Somaliland.

The pre 60 border has no legal meaning whatsoever, and can never be the basis of any claim by the current adminstration calling itself Somaliland. Bringing it to the table means that the union between the two territories was never legal.

Did the border between Senegal and The Gambia cease to exist when they formed Senegambia Confederation?

Did the border between Egypt and Syria or Singapore and Malaysia become null and void following their union?

When two independent states decide to form a union, their internationally recognised borders dont just disappear. That is a stupid statement to make. Whenever such union of two sovereign states dissolves, each state falls back on its historical international border.

Somaliland is no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.