What was your biggest experience of “culture shock” in another country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yeah he claimed MJ on another thread in fact he claimed CM. If you don't want this to go qabil section then stop sending shots at my awoowe we Quraysh nigga
Yes B Cumar maxamud... And last time o checked we were ordinary people hehehehhehheh

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
The UAE part is so true it’s overrated and expensive and their sightseeing and attractions are shopping malls it’s a shallow place
Waryaa yaa kuu geeye Azerbaijan
Labba i thought Georiga was a strongly christian orthodox nation maxaa meeshaas ka dhoontay
Imams smoking :9uoofqd:

Hayaay girls in Georgia are tall and beautiful waryaa. I was in Turkey and just went to Azerbaijan.

Oh god the last part damnit
Did you go visit my fathers family

I went to visit your long lost relatives

Hayaay girls in Georgia are tall and beautiful waryaa. I was in Turkey and just went to Azerbaijan.

I went to visit your long lost relatives
SOo tall and beauty matters to you more than gaalo
Waa iska ciyaara kkkk
Hopw you had a great time there
Long list relatives? That’s so true ceelbuur wee kaa soo qaxeen a place where there’s only geel

Abkaal

Sxb, where in Turkey did you go to? What was life there exactly, I may go there soon, Insha'Allah.

Istanbul, Eskişehir, Bursa, Ankara, Trabzon ( if you ever go to turkey go there the people are hot tempered but they're hospitable people and they like Tea so much) and the eastern part i just went to Mardin which is a bit dangerous because it is Kurdish city you might be kidnapped Lol

No

euro xalimos> north american xalimos
You got all the hoes while we got xalimos in jilbab.
143663A9-2F41-418E-B207-7D63E0D9CA91.gif

Abkaal

SOo tall and beauty matters to you more than gaalo
Waa iska ciyaara kkkk
Hopw you had a great time there
Long list relatives? That’s so true ceelbuur wee kaa soo qaxeen a place where there’s only geel

Yes because they're ahlul Kitaab :gaasdrink: i went to most of central regions

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Istanbul, Eskişehir, Bursa, Ankara, Trabzon ( if you ever go to turkey go there the people are hot tempered but they're hospitable people and they like Tea so much) and the eastern part i just went to Mardin which is a bit dangerous because it is Kurdish city you might be kidnapped Lol

:whoo:

Woah, looks like you went on a whole tour of the country. I'm probably only going Istanbul, how was that city?

And Mardin?

:mindblown:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You are clearly not Mj kulaha "noh" you are not even Darood so you don't need to know about my grandfather, go search for yourp own abtirsi[/QUOT
Warya afka suubso
Adda bullshit iyo wax ka xun eh
Xaarka meel kallay u qaado meeshan dalxiiss aa laga hadlooya ee indaha kala fur qabiilnimadaade nah musqusha uu qaado.
I dont care much about qabil i love my peeps and that... you are the guys who suffer from hybris hehehheheheheheheheh

Abkaal

:whoo:

Woah, looks like you went on a whole tour of the country. I'm probably only going Istanbul, how was that city?

And Mardin?

:mindblown:

If you have the money go there bruv, but it is becoming more shit with all these Syrian refugees they are changing the city to shitholes like theirs.

Mardin is historical city you are lucky if you go there beautiful city kurds are much like Somalis

I dont care much about qabil i love my peeps and that... you are the guys who suffer from hybris hehehheheheheheheheh
You fool mouthed imbecile, I know nothing even if my own tribe. I politely asked you quite a few times to leave this thread that was created for the purpose of open mindness and disovery of other cultures. But you resorted to foul language, I’m not hubris or whatever because I’m the person with the lowest self esteem ever and you took the rest I had with you :damedamn:. So please @wawenka abaayada ka xishoo don’t anger me. Don’t be a kill joy let’s talk about the place you’ve been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending