What was your biggest experience of “culture shock” in another country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Turkey: Everybody smokes there even the Imams

Azerbaijan: Turkey but more liberal

Georgia: beautiful girls

UAE: i wasn't impressed didnt understand all the hype f*ck i spent so much.

Ceel-buur?? @Idil-Beydaan :mjohreally:

Turkey: Everybody smokes there even the Imams

Azerbaijan: Turkey but more liberal

Georgia: beautiful girls

UAE: i wasn't impressed didnt understand all the hype f*ck i spent so much.

Ceel-buur??
The UAE part is so true it’s overrated and expensive and their sightseeing and attractions are shopping malls it’s a shallow place
Waryaa yaa kuu geeye Azerbaijan
Labba i thought Georiga was a strongly christian orthodox nation maxaa meeshaas ka dhoontay
Imams smoking :9uoofqd:

Ethiopia - everywhere is a toilet
Morocco - the amount of prostitutes and flamboyant men
Egypt - no one follows any rules! It was also the first time I've ever seen someone do a 3-point-turn on a dual carriageway
Canada - the amount of good looking Somali girls :lawd:
Prostitues and Flamboyant men
You’re making this paradise destination sound like it’s full of s and playboys. Is that how Morroco really is?

When I went to Saudi everyone was inviting me to eat with them it was crazy then one time I was having a meal and it was too big so I told a random guy to come and eat with me I thought he would decline, nigga got a chair and tucked in, then after we ate he got me a cup of tea and some desserts. Reer Madinah where by far the best people I have ever met wallahi they were serving people food when they themselves hadn't broke their fast yet.

Man I love being Arab and Qurayshi wallahi :it0tdo8: Awoowe Darood may Allah azza wajal widen your grave and reward you immensely.:cool:
Reer Madinah are so nice and peaceful
The food invitation thing kkkk
That happened when i went there during Ramadan and at iftar everyone would invite each other or share foods with strangers . That pulled my heart strings, I love Islam.
But,you, a Quraysh kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You are clearly not Mj kulaha "noh" you are not even Darood so you don't need to know about my grandfather, go search for your own abtirsi
Inalillaahi
Where did that come from kkk
Did he claim to be mj to you :siilaanyolaugh:
Please don’t
I don’t want this to be in the qabil section

Inalillaahi
Where did that come from kkk
Did he claim to be mj to you :siilaanyolaugh:
Please don’t
I don’t want this to be in the qabil section

Yeah he claimed MJ on another thread in fact he claimed CM. If you don't want this to go qabil section then stop sending shots at my awoowe we Quraysh nigga

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You are clearly not Mj kulaha "noh" you are not even Darood so you don't need to know about my grandfather, go search for your own abtirsi
Dont make this qabiil we'v already unveiled this guy is a sheegato anyways bro back to topic

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Netherlands: The hatred of cars and the love of bicycles, is very strong there

Italy: Very outspoken people, they'll say anything that comes to their mind, but cool people.

Saudi Arabia: Very hospitable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending