What the average Somali girl looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
My family looks ambiguous to people, and if I didn’t know better I can think of folks in the community that pass for other backgrounds.

Somalis definitely use hijabi dress as a crux for IDing Somali women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah true, there's a few ambiguous looking Somalis around. Where are you from? It seems like there's more diversity over there

If you guys hate Somali girls so much, go right ahead and get the ajnabi girl of your dreams. Literally no one is stopping you.
:manny:
No one is hating on Somali girls trust me. No one gasses Somali girls more than Somali guys. We love and care about you guys, that's why we want you to lose a bit of weight. Then you will be able to reclaim your title as the finest women in Africa from the Habesha.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somali women only look good skinny. They hold their fat terribly. It goes to all the wrong areas.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somali boys online are literally the only race that gets jealous of their women being hyped for their beauty.:susp:
Most xalimos are beautiful that's why we have the highest amount of supermodels considering we don't usually take off our hijabs or clothes.:childplease:

Kratos

Sonder
Somali boys online are literally the only race that gets jealous of their women being hyped for their beauty.:susp:
Most xalimos are beautiful that's why we have the highest amount of supermodels considering we don't usually take off our hijabs or clothes.:childplease:

Not true at all. Apart from a few mujahedin on twitter and @Oortcloud, like I told @CaliSomali , no one hypes Somali girls more than Somali guys. You can call us lots of things but jealous and self-hating are not any of them. Somali guys also have a high IQ and are incredibly honest. Our high IQ allows us to analyse things and think critically and our honesty allows our analysis to be free from bias. By using my high IQ to make a scientific inference and using my honesty to get rid of bias, I have come to the conclusion that she looks like the typical Xalimo. Idk why people are getting offended she is beautiful, waa qalanjo qor dheer mashallah, runtii hablaha soomaliyeed xaga quruxda lagama sareeyo :rejoice:

The best part about being a Somali guy are Xalimos:ahh:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
There are so many threads about Somali girls since they’re talked about 24/7 here on Somalispot, you can practically conduct an informal experiment. Heck, take the threads on the front page I just saw of girl with the Nigerian husband and the one with the Chinese husband, look to them. No communality between them. Compare them to the rest of the million threads. Compare the girls in your community, the ones public on social media. It’s just true from what I see that Somali guys look so much similar to each other, and there a lot more variety among the girls.

If only this was true :leon:
This makes zero bilogical sense gaal yaheyd. For u to say a whole ethnicity has "similar" looking men and "variety" in the women make zero sense like a xalimo claiming there are more attractive somali women than men.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Compared to Arab/white women halimo look like trash i never found what is so excited about some loud aggressive manly black African women she the women of qureesh are easily available

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Compared to Arab/white women halimo look like trash i never found what is so excited about some loud aggressive manly black African women she the women of qureesh are easily available

Yet your chief aim on this forum is to speak incessantly about Somali girls. :ulyin:
Kulaha, you're camping out in every thread pertaining to them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not true at all. Apart from a few mujahedin on twitter and @Oortcloud, like I told @CaliSomali , no one hypes Somali girls more than Somali guys. You can call us lots of things but jealous and self-hating are not any of them. Somali guys also have a high IQ and are incredibly honest. Our high IQ allows us to analyse things and think critically and our honesty allows our analysis to be free from bias. By using my high IQ to make a scientific inference and using my honesty to get rid of bias, I have come to the conclusion that she looks like the typical Xalimo. Idk why people are getting offended she is beautiful, waa qalanjo qor dheer mashallah, runtii hablaha soomaliyeed xaga quruxda lagama sareeyo :rejoice:

The best part about being a Somali guy are Xalimos:ahh:

You're limited to where you've frequented and who you know hence your tunnel visions. Yet you profess to know what the average Somali girl looks like. Most of the girls you consider attractive are average. Don't get me wrong the Somali average is decent looking. However, it is obvious that you haven't come across many (low sample size). While I have. And if you think Somali guys are the only ones boosting Somali women keep dreaming. Other groups do. As for Somali guys, some are just lukewarm but when they are good looking they are exceedingly attractive. :siilaanyosmile:

:hillarybiz: From what my father told me, there was a newspaper article in Egypt from the 60s, that proclaimed in the next few decades they would expect to see a Miss Universe from Somalia @Blade1.

:trumpsmirk:It's either Somali women deteriorated in looks since then or they're wearing more layers, now. I don't know which one it is.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're limited to where you've frequented and who you know hence your tunnel visions. Yet you profess to know what the average Somali girl looks like. Most of the girls you consider attractive are average. Don't get me wrong the Somali average is decent looking. However, it is obvious that you haven't come across many (low sample size). While I have. And if you think Somali guys are the only ones boosting Somali women keep dreaming. Other groups do. As for Somali guys, some are just lukewarm but when they are good looking they are exceedingly attractive. :siilaanyosmile:

:hillarybiz: From what my father told me, there was a newspaper article in Egypt from the 60s, that proclaimed in the next few decades they would expect to see a Miss Universe from Somalia @Blade1.

:trumpsmirk:It's either Somali women deteriorated in looks since then or they're wearing more layers, now. I don't know which one it is.
Definitely we covered up more after al shabaab in the 60s somalis dressed like gaals. Now we're not dressed up as much we're back in the most beautiful women discussion.:rolleyes:
What can we say when even the bible talked about our beauty

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Definitely we covered up more after al shabaab in the 60s somalis dressed like gaals. Now we're not dressed up as much we're back in the most beautiful women discussion.:rolleyes:
What can we say when even the bible talked about our beauty

The question we need to pose is why are these boys being xasiid for? :farmajoyaab: I mean if they want Somali women all to themselves than just say so. Childish antics to get their attention won't work.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The question we need to pose is why are these boys being xasiid for? :farmajoyaab: I mean if they want Somali women all to themselves than just say so. Childish antics to get their attention won't work.
Wallahi I think they're sad their women's beauty is being appreciated outside on a large scale clearly they're threatened as this is how they act to try to make xalimos self conscious into believing she isn't beautiful just because others said so, so that they can have all these low self esteem qalanajos. Genius :siilaanyolaugh:

This makes zero bilogical sense gaal yaheyd. For u to say a whole ethnicity has "similar" looking men and "variety" in the women make zero sense like a xalimo claiming there are more attractive somali women than men.
But thats true . Allah made the women more beautiful than the men. What are you trying to prove here?

Status
Not open for further replies.