What the average Somali girl looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
I don't have any inferiority complex also stop using ad hominems, you never answer my question instead of worrying about madow issue we should worrying about Somali issues. Does a madow come before your Somali for you?

It doesn't come before somali issues but since we are madow, those issues matter to me also. In the west they mostly go hand and hand btw

I have lived in America for 21 years I don't know what you are talking about I have never been pulled over nor shot at get f*ck out with that bullshit story. As long as your law abiding citizen you should be okay. Were not black, we dont even share the same struggle with them too but whatever helps you sleep at night too you Madow loving cuck how does it feel considering yourself black when blacks dont even view you black and would bully or kill you for looking at them the wrong way. Cops have treated me with more respect then these dumb Madows.
Thats because you are not nuisance to society, argue and threaten police when you encounter them or run a way makeh chsse. 99% of these videos the black man acts very aggressive. They just cant behave like normal people

VIP
Thats because you are not nuisance to society, argue and threaten police when you encounter them or run a way makeh chsse. 99% of these videos the black man acts very aggressive. They just cant behave like normal people

"They just can't behave like regular people"

Tell me one group in the west more criminal and degenerate than somali men? I'll wait

It doesn't come before somali issues but since we are madow, those issues matter to me also. In the west they mostly go hand and hand btw
We are not madow I even had a spanish teacher who was white even knew I was not black amd said doesn't it bother you to be classified as black. That right there shows you these white pig skins view us as another race separate from madows. Heck my physic professor could tell I was Somali even though I thought he would think of me as black.

Kratos

Sonder
I don't have any inferiority complex also stop using ad hominems, you never answer my question instead of worrying about madow issue we should worrying about Somali issues. Does a madow come before your Somali for you?

I agree with you on the fact that Somalis have their own unique problems that need to be addressed internally, but you have to admit that we do face many of the same issues as other black people (especially in the U.S). There's alot of overlap. Discrimination based on skin tone, young boys involved in gang-violence and selling drugs. Police killings usually begin with harassment. Since you concede that some Somali boys do get harassed, it's only logical to expect that one day one will get shoot. Do you think the police won't shot a Somali boy because he's Somali?

Last edited:

VIP
We are not madow I even had a spanish teacher who was white even knew I was not black amd said doesn't it bother you to be classified as black. That right there shows you these white pig skins view us as another race separate from madows. Heck my physic professor could tell I was Somali even though I thought he would think of me as black.

It doesn't matter if they see us as a seperate type of black, we're still viewed in a negative light by predominantly white societies. They usually think worse of somalis than other blacks if you wanna keep it a buck

Kratos

Sonder
Abdi

Is she the average Somali girl? How do you know? Where is the average Somali guy?

It's based on science. I've seen hundreds of Somali women across my 20 years of living and based on my observations, I've come to the conclusion that the woman in the video is an accurate representation of the average Xalimo. It's called inference and it's a fundamental scientific principle, derived from the logical process called deduction. As for the average Somali guy, this is what he looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kratos

Sonder
It doesn't matter if they see us as a seperate type of black, we're still viewed in a negative light by predominantly white societies. They usually think worse of somalis than other blacks if you wanna keep it a buck

Thats true, Somalis face triple the discrimination. Black, muslim and refugees. At least black Americans are assimilated into American society and view it as their country. There's usually no difference between them and White Americans when it comes to their values and national identity. Somalis haven't and probably won't ever assimilate. We are easy targets

I agree with you on the fact that Somalis have their own unique problems that need to be addressed internally, but you have to admit that we do face many of the same issues as other black people (especially in the U.S). There's alot of overlap. Discrimination based on skin tone, young boys involved in gang-violence and selling drugs. Police killings usually begin with harassment. Since you concede that some Somali boys do get harassed, it's only logical to expect that one day one will get shot. Do you think the police won't shot a Somali boy because he's Somali?

Until we see our Somali boys and men getting brutally murdered by cops we can only speculate but we haven't seen it. Thus your point is null, and a mute point also cops wont shoot you cause your a Somali boy they will shoot you if they feel threaten so my advice put your hands up and just follow what the cop order you to do. Also if you stay out of of trouble and focus on your studies you should be fine.

There's alot of overlap. Discrimination based on skin tone, young boys involved in gang-violence and selling drugs

Did you not see what I said early about investing in our youth and making sure they go astray into these gangs. Also a lot of communities deal with this issue of young kids going down the wrong path and joining gangs example being Mexicans, and other minority groups even poor whites.

As for discrimination based on skin color that's what ever minority deals with but we have the unique experience of having Muslim names too something majority of the black community does not deal with. Also the negative hatred Muslims receive in this country even from blacks too I have seen these madow one time calling this old Somali dude walking to Friday prayer a terrorist.

Asian also face discrimination in the work force and at university where there is a diversity quota that hurts them since they over represent shouldn't they complain too.

Bottom line is we don't need social activism we need to become like the Jews and invest in our communities. Also focus on Education and building Economic power nothing being victims. Nobody respects a poor man but everyone respects a rich man look at Donald Trump or Jeff Bezos sure everyone hates them like the Jews too but I am pretty sure they sleeping Comfortably without worry about social issue that affects them.

Kratos

Sonder
Until we see our Somali boys and men getting brutally murdered by cops we can only speculate but we haven't seen it. Thus your point is null, and a mute point also cops wont shoot you cause your a Somali boy they will shoot you if they feel threaten so my advice put your hands up and just follow what the cop order you to do. Also if you stay out of of trouble and focus on your studies you should be fine.

There's alot of overlap. Discrimination based on skin tone, young boys involved in gang-violence and selling drugs

Did you not see what I said early about investing in our youth and making sure they go astray into these gangs. Also a lot of communities deal with this issue of young kids going down the wrong path and joining gangs example being Mexicans, and other minority groups even poor whites.

As for discrimination based on skin color that's what ever minority deals with but we have the unique experience of having Muslim names too something majority of the black community does not deal with. Also the negative hatred Muslims receive in this country even from blacks too I have seen these madow one time calling this old Somali dude walking to Friday prayer a terrorist.

Asian also face discrimination in the work force and at university where there is a diversity quota that hurts them since they over represent shouldn't they complain too.

Bottom line is we don't need social activism we need to become like the Jews and invest in our communities. Also focus on Education and building Economic power nothing being victims. Nobody respects a poor man but everyone respects a rich man look at Donald Trump or Jeff Bezos sure everyone hates them like the Jews too but I am pretty sure they sleeping Comfortably without worry about social issue that affects them.

At this point you're denying that black men get shot for no valid reason in the U.S. When you say "they will shoot you if they feel threatened" and "if you stay out of trouble you should be fine" you're denying that there may be an element of racial discrimination involved in the targeted harassment which I don't find reasonable. You're borderline justifying it.

It's based on science. I've seen hundreds of Somali women across my 20 years of living and based on my observations, I've come to the conclusion that the woman in the video is an accurate representation of the average Xalimo. It's called inference and it's a fundamental scientific principle, derived from the logical process called deduction. As for the average Somali guy, this is what he looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abdi

Thanks with your pseudo science calooleey.

@Knowles @Reiko @Emily @Steamdevolopment @VixR @NA9 @Daughter of samaale @sigmund @CaliSomali @RICH @RichEnoughForGucci @Geeljire sanbuur @Gooney112 @Blade1 @xalimathe6 @Mea @Halimo-2018 @Halfnhalff What do you think girls?

Sxhb why are you inviting these people it seems you are going to start a war in this thread if you do that wallahi i am out @Abdi-indhoyare look I already explained my reasoning. It's pretty simple stay out of cops way and don't trouble them and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending