What the average Somali girl looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wallahi I think they're sad their women's beauty is being appreciated outside on a large scale clearly they're threatened as this is how they act to try to make xalimos self conscious into believing she isn't beautiful just because others said so, so that they can have all these low self esteem qalanajos. Genius :siilaanyolaugh:

:siilaanyosmile:They sound bitter. What those boys really need to do is show themselves self-love and it might flow back their way if they're lucky.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
But thats true . Allah made the women more beautiful than the men. What are you trying to prove here?
Lies. The most beautiful person to ever walk this Earth was Nabi Yusuf(AS). He was given Half the beauty and the Half was divided amongst humanity. He was a Man. Saying on average somali women are more attractive than the men is false generalizations. Have u been around so many somalis to come to that conclusion? or are u basing your conclusions on the amount of buuq somali girls make online?

Beauty is not only preserved for women. Men can be beautiful. And Somali men are beautiful asf yo.

Lies. The most beautiful person to ever walk this Earth was Nabi Yusuf(AS). He was given Half the beauty and the Half was divided amongst humanity. He was a Man. Saying on average somali women are more attractive than the men is false generalizations. Have u been around so many somalis to come to that conclusion? or are u basing your conclusions on the amount of buuq somali girls make online?

Beauty is not only preserved for women. Men can be beautiful. And Somali men are beautiful asf yo.
You gay:browtf:

Kratos

Sonder
You're limited to where you've frequented and who you know hence your tunnel visions. Yet you profess to know what the average Somali girl looks like. Most of the girls you consider attractive are average. Don't get me wrong the Somali average is decent looking. However, it is obvious that you haven't come across many (low sample size). While I have. And if you think Somali guys are the only ones boosting Somali women keep dreaming. Other groups do. As for Somali guys, some are just lukewarm but when they are good looking they are exceedingly attractive. :siilaanyosmile:

:hillarybiz: From what my father told me, there was a newspaper article in Egypt from the 60s, that proclaimed in the next few decades they would expect to see a Miss Universe from Somalia @Blade1.

:trumpsmirk:It's either Somali women deteriorated in looks since then or they're wearing more layers, now. I don't know which one it is.

Wallahi I think they're sad their women's beauty is being appreciated outside on a large scale clearly they're threatened as this is how they act to try to make xalimos self conscious into believing she isn't beautiful just because others said so, so that they can have all these low self esteem qalanajos. Genius :siilaanyolaugh:

I swear on my life, apart from some twitter incels and some banter threads on sspot, very little to no Somali guys hate on Somali women. Besides, no ajanabis gas Somali women tbh apart from some negroid Africans and their descendants but that's because they have low standards and their women are ugly. I'm NOT saying Somali women are ugly at all, I just think Somali girls have a slightly delusional view of themselves. They are a 9/10 in Africa but that's not an achievement. There is no competition. It's like a healthy person competing in the paralympics or like sending a normal kid to go do math in front of retards. I wouldn't say the average Somali girl is good-looking either, that's a bit extreme. But it's NOT because I'm hating. This is true for almost all ethnicities. The average person in general is not attractive.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I swear on my life, apart from some twitter incels and some banter threads on sspot, very little to no Somali guys hate on Somali women. Besides, no ajanabis gas Somali women tbh apart from some negroid Africans and their descendants but that's because they have low standards and their women are ugly. I'm NOT saying Somali women are ugly at all, I just think Somali girls have a slightly delusional view of themselves. They are a 9/10 in Africa but that's not an achievement. There is no competition. It's like a healthy person competing in the paralympics or like sending a normal kid to go do math in front of retards. I wouldn't say the average Somali girl is good-looking either, that's a bit extreme. But it's NOT because I'm hating. This is true for almost all ethnicities. The average person in general is not attractive.
Yes I know in real life isn't like this I wrote online in the first post but for rather minority this must be the reasoning

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I skimmed through what you wrote. I can't relate. :siilaanyolaugh: You keep over rating girls I see regularly. So, I can't trust a word you say. Its obvious you live in a place with a beauty deficit.

As for ajnabi praise it's not needed but quite abundant as they are obsessed with thinness and symmetrical features.

Kratos

Sonder
I skimmed through what you wrote. I can't relate. :siilaanyolaugh: You keep over rating girls I see regularly. So, I can't trust a word you say. Its obvious you live in a place with a beauty deficit.

As for ajnabi praise it's not needed but quite abundant as they are obsessed with thinness and symmetrical features.

No way, I have an exquisite taste in women. In my neck of the woods, I'm well known as a beauty connoisseur. But fair enough, I guess I can't argue against your anecdotal evidence with my own. We'll just have to agree to disagree:nvjpqts:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No way, I have an exquisite taste in women. In my neck of the woods, I'm well known as a beauty connoisseur. But fair enough, I guess I can't argue against your anecdotal evidence with my own. We'll just have to agree to disagree:nvjpqts:

Fair enough. :farmajoyaab: Your hood isn't mine. :comeon: So we will agree to disagree.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Unfortunately this is how the average Halimo looks like about 65%, 85% have long forehead too.
:siilaanyolaugh:

43732653_2286346104929640_970929545408413696_n.jpg

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

Unfortunately this is how the average Halimo looks like about 65%, 85% have long forehead too.
:siilaanyolaugh:

43732653_2286346104929640_970929545408413696_n.jpg
she's actually a quruxleey saaxib. idk if i have a blind spot for somali women, u niggas are blind or somali women on average in the west look better than the ones back home because of better living standards, better nutrition, availability of good medicine and all that u know...

she has small eyes, i like'em.
:)

So you're saying that Somali girls are only pretty when it comes to the rest of Africa, but we aren't on a global scale? Tell me what races are more beautiful than us you self-hater.

Kratos

Sonder
So you're saying that Somali girls are only pretty when it comes to the rest of Africa, but we aren't on a global scale? Tell me what races are more beautiful than us you self-hater.

Nah I said that they're pretty in general. They compete equally on the global stage :nvjpqts:. But I also mentioned that when it comes to Africa there is no competition because the continent is handicapped in terms of beauty. This has elevated Somali girls egos because they always compare themselves to those special needs people in the dark continent. BASICALLY Somali girls are :banderas: but a little bit too up themselves... :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending