What the average Somali girl looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
@Gooney112 @Alt-Right-Cushite you guys are derailing this thread, save the social studies for another. We are here to discuss the looks of the average Somali woman. Do you think the woman in the video is an accurate representation of what the average Somali girl looks like?

VixR

Veritas
She’s 10x fatter than anyone that can be considered an average Somali girl, that’s for sure.

But I don’t think there’s a look for an average Somali girl. I bet if all the girls on this site posted their picture, none of us would look remarkably similar. Meanwhile, I bet the guys would. There seems to be less variance between Somali guys from what I see.

Kratos

Sonder
She’s 10x fatter than anyone that can be considered an average Somali girl, that’s for sure.

But I don’t think there’s a look for an average Somali girl. I bet if all the girls on this site posted their picture, none of us would look remarkably similar. Meanwhile, I bet the guys would. There seems to be less variance between Somali guys from what I see.

Nah, all Somali girls do look the same. So do the boys. We are an extremely homogenous and borderline inbred group of people. The only thing that varies is skin tone and hair texture, but our body structure and facial features are very similar.

Where are you from? I can’t believe you assume that the average Xalimo looks like that. Even the poor ass ones back home look ten times better.
:ayaanswag:

Aye put some respect on Somali girls back home. I remember a couple years ago when I went to Bosaso I went to some uncle's house and I saw this dime :banderas:. She was my 3rd cousin but that's okay, 2nd is where I draw the line.

I'm from Australia (Perth). 65% of the girls here look like that. It's not a diss btw, the girl in the video is beautiful mashallah:ahh:

Nah, all Somali girls do look the same. So do the boys. We are an extremely homogenous and borderline inbred group of people. The only thing that varies is skin tone and hair texture, but our body structure and facial features are very similar.

Aye put some respect on Somali girls back home. I remember a couple years ago when I went to Bosaso I went to some uncle's house and I saw this dime :banderas:. She was my 3rd cousin but that's okay, 2nd is where I draw the line.

I'm from Australia (Perth). 65% of the girls here look like that. It's not a diss btw, the girl in the video is beautiful mashallah:ahh:
I smashed my fourth cousin every night back in ceelafweyn waa caadi bro ku raaxesysoo:banderas:

VixR

Veritas

There are so many threads about Somali girls since they’re talked about 24/7 here on Somalispot, you can practically conduct an informal experiment. Heck, take the threads on the front page I just saw of girl with the Nigerian husband and the one with the Chinese husband, look to them. No communality between them. Compare them to the rest of the million threads. Compare the girls in your community, the ones public on social media. It’s just true from what I see that Somali guys look so much similar to each other, and there a lot more variety among the girls.

As for the average Somali guy, this is what he looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If only this was true :leon:

Average Somali girl is ugly as hell.
Sxhb you seem to have an intense hate for Somali women were you dropped in the head, did your mom refuse to breast feed which resulted in you having this low 68 iq, did your mom abandon you or do you have mommy issue's like these Xalimoos on twitter with their daddy issues. Or maybe...just maybe you are a Diana abusers like @roble seriously though if Somali Woman are hella ugly then your Hooyo must be ugly too.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
There are so many threads about Somali girls since they’re talked about 24/7 here on Somalispot, you can practically conduct an informal experiment. Heck, take the threads on the front page I just saw of girl with the Nigerian husband and the one with the Chinese husband, look to them. No communality between them. Compare them to the rest of the million threads. Compare the girls in your community, the ones public on social media. It’s just true from what I see that Somali guys look so much similar to each other, and there a lot more variety among the girls.

If only this was true :leon:

Yeah my view is based on real life observation. Apart from skin tone and hair texture (which varies for guys as well) all Somali girls have the same body type and facial features. They even walk the same. I don't have to see a girl's face to know if she's Somali, I can tell by the shape of her ass from behind. I can even tell from the way they breathe it's crazy. We should all marry out, we are far too inbred.

All these faraxs acting like they're such a catch. Give me more than one example of good looking somali men. Go ahead, show us.

Don't get the wrong idea, Somali girls are fine (compared to other African girls). A little morbidly obese, but fine nevertheless.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah my view is based on real life observation. Apart from skin tone and hair texture (which varies for guys as well) all Somali girls have the same body type and facial features. They even walk the same. I don't have to see a girl's face to know if she's Somali, I can tell by the shape of her ass from behind. I can even tell from the way they breathe it's crazy. We should all marry out, we are far too inbred.
That sounds tragic and particularly inbred :dwill:

All I can think is maybe the folks who settled where you’re are a particular background. I don’t think all Somalis are the same tbh.

As for marrying out, well, I’m no opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending