What the average Somali girl looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guessed them all right. The black dude is pretty ignorant and racist too.
Lol and these dumb Madow wonder why us Somalis don't like them and want nothing do with the dumb black lives matter or there black label they place on us.

....Sad to say i am starting to like you half breed keep this up and you might be inducted to somalinimo:samwelcome:

VIP
Lol and these dumb Madow wonder why us Somalis don't like them and want nothing do with the dumb black lives matter or there black label they place on us.

Somali guys will get bullets to the head for blinking too hard just like any other black man but whatever makes u feel good, I guess

Somali guys will get bullets to the head for blinking too hard just like any other black man but whatever makes u feel good, I guess
I have lived in America for 21 years I don't know what you are talking about I have never been pulled over nor shot at get f*ck out with that bullshit story. As long as your law abiding citizen you should be okay. Were not black, we dont even share the same struggle with them too but whatever helps you sleep at night too you Madow loving cuck how does it feel considering yourself black when blacks dont even view you black and would bully or kill you for looking at them the wrong way. Cops have treated me with more respect then these dumb Madows.

VIP
I have lived in America for 21 years I don't know what you are talking about I have never been pulled over nor shot at get f*ck out with that bullshit story. As long as your law abiding citizen you should be okay.

There are dozens of videos that say otherwise. Imagine all the ones we haven't seen throughout the decades. I've seen videos of somali boys as young as 12 and 13 being severely mistreated by the cops

Thats one video of them being arrested yes it was fucked up but they didnt get killed another thing is I have seen that video. I wanted evidence of Somalis being shot down and killed, I am talking about Cops straight up murdering our youth everyday. Here where I live I have never ran into a problem so your point is null until you show me three video of cops brutally murdering our somali men and women for no reason. Wallahi you will see me up in arm right now Somalis have other issues to worry about like our youth joining gangs.

VIP
Thats one video of them being arrested yes it was fucked up but they didnt get killed another thing is I have seen that video. I wanted evidence of Somalis being shot down and killed, I am talking about Cops straight up murdering our youth everyday. Here where I live I have never ran into a problem so your point is null until you show me three video of cops brutally murdering our somali men and women for no reason. Wallahi you will see me up in arm right now Somalis have other issues to worry about like our youth joining gangs.

You seem to think cops differentiate between us and other black men. If they unlawfully kill other niggas, it's just a matter of time before it happens to us, since yanoo most of us look BLACK. Don't let your inferiority complex delude you

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I always feared for my cousins that lived in city heights. Cause they grew up there.

The place can be very negative especially if you hang out with the wrong people

Alhamdullilah though they moved to a decent area in arizona two years ago.

You seem to think cops differentiate between us and other black men. If they unlawfully kill other niggas, it's just a matter of time before it happens to us, since yanoo most of us look BLACK. Don't let your inferiority complex delude you
I don't have any inferiority complex also stop using ad hominems, you never answer my question instead of worrying about madow issue we should worrying about Somali issues. Does a madow come before a Somali for you?

I always feared for my cousins that lived in city heights. Cause they grew up there.

The place can be very negative especially if you hang out with the wrong people

Alhamdullilah though they moved to a decent area in arizona two years ago.
Sxhb I grew up in City Heights until I was 16 then I moved to another Neighborhood never ever was my fear of cops but being killed by other minorities like the Mexicans or Blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending