What the average Somali girl looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Thats what i wanna hear g forget these garbujoog tings they are such a headache ajnabi girls are less stress.

The ones back home is where it's at. My uncle married a 17 year old from xamar and he's importing her here. I thought she was gonna be a fobby diana abuser like the ones on Facebook but she was fine as f*ck :diddyass::diddyass:. She is one of only 10 cad cads who remain in Muqdisho. I was like damn Abti, you should have saved her for me, she's closer to my age anyway you pedo :chrisfreshhah:. This nigga is 52. There are some dimes back home waiting to be rescued by a Faraax with a passport

The ones back home is where it's at. My uncle married a 17 year old from xamar and he's importing her here. I thought she was gonna be a fobby diana abuser like the ones on Facebook but she was fine as f*ck :diddyass::diddyass:. She is one of only 10 cad cads who remain in Muqdisho. I was like damn Abti, you should have saved her for me, she's closer to my age anyway you pedo :chrisfreshhah:. This nigga is 52. There are some dimes back home waiting to be rescued by a Faraax with a passport
Say Wallahi bro:gaasdrink: Tell me more:diddyass:

Kratos

Sonder
That sounds tragic and particularly inbred :dwill:

All I can think is maybe the folks who settled where you’re are a particular background. I don’t think all Somalis are the same tbh.

As for marrying out, well, I’m no opponent.

Maybe, they are almost all landers or from Somali galbeed. But there is really no difference between Somalis who come from different regions/qabiils. There are some who deviate from the average look but they are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of Somalis look very similar in my experience. Boys and girls.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Sxhb you seem to have an intense hate for Somali women were you dropped in the head, did your mom refuse to breast feed which resulted in you having this low 68 iq, did your mom abandon you or do you have mommy issue's like these Xalimoos on twitter with their daddy issues. Or maybe...just maybe you are a Diana abusers like @roble seriously though if Somali Woman are hella ugly then your Hooyo must be ugly too.
Another fag raised by single mom

VixR

Veritas
Maybe, they are almost all landers or from Somali galbeed. But there is really no difference between Somalis who come from different regions/qabiils. There are some who deviate from the average look but they are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of Somalis look very similar in my experience. Boys and girls.
My experience is different, but it’s one where there isn’t a real monopoly of a specific type of Somali in this area. They are from different backgrounds and there’s few of them, and what I’ve seen of social media seems to confirm it.

And personally, my sister and I don’t look anything like each other facially, despite having similar hair and skin type, but my brothers do look remarkably similar (except in skin tone).

Kratos

Sonder
My experience is different, but it’s one where there isn’t a real monopoly of a specific type of Somali in this area. They are from different backgrounds and there’s few of them, and what I’ve seen of social media seems to confirm it.

And personally, my sister and I don’t look anything like each other facially, despite having similar hair and skin type, but my brothers do look remarkably similar (except in skin tone).

Fair enough. I guess you can't argue with anecdotal evidence. But you can still tell that these people are Somali? My youngest sister does look quite different from the rest of the family but she still looks Somali. It's not a variation thats significant enough for people to think that the person is a different ethnicity (except for ajanabis who don't know Somalis).

Oortcloud

Cadcads are full in Mogadishu bar a we and merca and they are Arabs or somalized Arab not full

Oortcloud

Nope sxhb you seem to have mommy issue's wallahi its okay warya keep worshiping these white woman. Damn your sad even white men don't put somali woman on this pedestal and your over here putting their woman on a pedestal.
White women are queens and why would any sane male put pedestal on male energy halimo.i don't know what planet you are from but white women are most desired female species in the world

Kratos

Sonder
Say Wallahi bro:gaasdrink: Tell me more:diddyass:

Go to the fatherland and wave your passport walaal. It's like fishing with a massive trawler. You'll get some foolxumo ones for sure but there are some dimes there :wowsweat:. The amount of 8s and 9s I saw in Bosaso and Garowe :banderas:. Most of the fine ones are locked in their houses though, no good looking girls wander the streets of Somalia, so all the houses we went to were family and qabiil-related. But that's alright. It goes like this:

First cousin: :nahgirl:
Second cousin: :farmajoyaab: gotta think about that one
Third cousin and up: :shaq:

Go to the fatherland and wave your passport walaal. It's like fishing with a massive trawler. You'll get some foolxumo ones for sure but there are some dimes there :wowsweat:. The amount of 8s and 9s I saw in Bosaso and Garowe :banderas:. Most of the fine ones are locked in their houses though, no good looking girls wander the streets of Somalia, so all the houses we went to were family and qabiil-related. But that's alright. It goes like this:

Sxhb I am ogaden do i have a chance:wow1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
Fair enough. I guess you can't argue with anecdotal evidence. But you can still tell that these people are Somali? My youngest sister does look quite different from the rest of the family but she still looks Somali. It's not a variation thats significant enough for people to think that the person is a different ethnicity (except for ajanabis who don't know Somalis).
My family looks ambiguous to people, and if I didn’t know better I can think of folks in the community that pass for other backgrounds.

Somalis definitely use hijabi dress as a crux for IDing Somali women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts