What qualifies as zina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you read? lol

It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yassaar said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than that he should touch a woman who is not permissible for him.”
Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 486. Shaykh al-Albaani said in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045, that this hadeeth is saheeh.

Bukhari and Muslim reported that Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said: "I swear by Allah that his hand-(meaning the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam)) never touched a woman."
saas miya :damedamn: haaye

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
lol smh your something else. just dont get herpes and make sure your lips arent dry you cracked lipped cabdi. dont cut the petite kurdish girl you qumayo. for that is surely haraam.
Don't describe your dream man to me :lolbron:

But I do keep myself hydrated, I am a person with sharaf!

You should know that I don't rely on the hadith, I am clearly a purist muslim.

“Soon there will come a time that a man will be reclining on his pillow, and when one of my hadiths is narrated he will say: ‘The Book of Allah is (sufficient) between us and you. Whatever it states is permissible, we will take as permissible, and whatever it states is forbidden, we will take as forbidden.’ Verily, whatever the Messenger of Allah has forbidden is like that which Allah has forbidden.”

(Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daawood, Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhee, who declared it hasan. Al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheehul-Jaami’ (no.8186))

I am a honest person, always been, as they say, honesty is a virtue. Anywho I now know for sure that you're a salafi simply because of you mentioning the two of them. Salafis are extremists.

The difference between me and u is I obey the commandments and the prophet words but u try to find an answer that pleases u so that u can make it halal when it's haraam those kind of people are mentioned in the Quran!!! And the destination is hellfire!

Precisely, I see the hadith as simply optional, below the Quran, and below the sunnah.

You worship humans, clearly hindu.
nah fam the quran literally says you have to follow the example of the prophet. If youre following the quran you should be following that verse too.

You should accept whatever the Messenger gives you and abandon whatever he tells you to abandon. Have taqwa of Allah... (Surat al-Hashr: 7)

thats called cherry picking. not all hadiths are accurate but the authentic ones shouldnt be taken lightly.

and
You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much.(Surat al-Ahzab :21)

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
“Soon there will come a time that a man will be reclining on his pillow, and when one of my hadiths is narrated he will say: ‘The Book of Allah is (sufficient) between us and you. Whatever it states is permissible, we will take as permissible, and whatever it states is forbidden, we will take as forbidden.’ Verily, whatever the Messenger of Allah has forbidden is like that which Allah has forbidden.”
(Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daawood, Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhee, who declared it hasan. Al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheehul-Jaami’ (no.8186))
I don't trust hadith, sorry. It was written 200 years after the prophets death, whilst the sunnah was established by the prophet during his lifetime. Thus I always see the hadith as optional, like sauce on nuggets.

I only need the Quran to be honest, God's words are sufficent enough as the holy Quran is complete and fully detailed as said by the lord

The hadith is a so called saying of the prophet which cannot be proven to be authentic or true. The word Hadith is often understood to be a synonym for the word Sunnah. This is not correct. There is a great difference between the two not only regarding the extent of their authenticity, but also their content. So the first thing to understand is, a hadith can be unathentic or false, whilst the sunnah cannot.

A hadith will never be equal to the Sunnah and the Quran, and that's precisely why they're optional.
@zeinap83 @MuslimManMe

Precisely, I see the hadith as simply optional, below the Quran, and below the sunnah.

You worship humans, clearly hindu.

Warr naga tag niyahow it's like u are made of dhagax and arguing with darbi nothing goes through your head bax niyahow!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you stick your dick in a vagina than it is consider zina cause your breaking your virginity.

If you wear a condom than it protects your virginity and it is not zina at all. All this information I received from our Somali spot renounced religious scholar @Factz

Well akhi think logically. If you don't have any protection and just have regular sex then your penis skin is touching the viginal wall. However, your condom will be covering your penis skin meaning you'll still have your virginity and don't forget blowjob isn't considered Zina either.

There is a reason why I am a legit halal virgin. :gaasdrink:

I don't trust hadith, sorry. It was written 200 years after the prophets death, whilst the sunnah was established by the prophet during his lifetime. Thus I always see the hadith as optional, like sauce on nuggets.

I only need the Quran to be honest, God's words are sufficent enough as the holy Quran is complete and fully detailed as said by the lord

The hadith is a so called saying of the prophet which cannot be proven to be authentic or true. The word Hadith is often understood to be a synonym for the word Sunnah. This is not correct. There is a great difference between the two not only regarding the extent of their authenticity, but also their content. So the first thing to understand is, a hadith can be unathentic or false, whilst the sunnah cannot.

A hadith will never be equal to the Sunnah and the Quran, and that's precisely why they're optional.
@zeinap83 @MuslimManMe
horto where exactly are do you obtain the sunnah from then?:ayaanswag:
see i take whats in the quran 100% srsly and whats in the hadiths about 80% seriously because we are required to follow the sunnah. Isnt the sunnah mainly obtained from the hadith? If not where else do you get them from?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
horto where exactly are do you obtain the sunnah from then?:ayaanswag:
see i take whats in the quran 100% srsly and whats in the hadiths about 80% seriously because we are required to follow the sunnah. Isnt the sunnah mainly obtained from the hadith? If not where else do you get them from?
The sunnah is only related to the practical parts of Islam, such as the hajj, prayer, etc. Whilst a hadith is not confined to a certain part of Islam, the contents vary from history, practices, and even explanations to the Quran and sunnah.

Don't make me angry or I'll vote conservative and send your FOB ass back home doqonyahow.

I will hold your bidaar and slap u 615 times until your bidaar become red in colour and then I will keep slapping your bidaar until aad suuxdid!

The sunnah is only related to the practical parts of Islam, such as the hajj, prayer, etc. Whilst a hadith is not confined to a certain part of Islam, the contents vary from history, practices, and even explanations to the Quran and sunnah.
ahhh so you basically go through the hadith to pick out the parts concerned with practicing the deen?

but if the hadiths are not accurate who said those parts of the hadiths are :farmajoyaab:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I will hold your bidaar and slap u 615 times until your bidaar become red in colour and then I will keep slapping your bidaar until aad suuxdid!
You will hold my bidaar? Saxib, your hairline goes all the way back to mogadishu, isku xishood. You should just go bald by that point.

Slapping me? With your gacmo baasto? :chrisfreshhah:

If I was you I'd fix my snicker teeth before talking all that smack, dulli bad tahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending