What qualifies as zina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To summarise the sunnah is something the Prophet has done, confirmed. Whilst a hadith is a so called saying of the prophet often reported by one individual to the other.

A hadith at the very most can only be a possibility of being correct. Whilst the sunnah is confirmed to be correct, ma ii fahmte?

The sunnah has always been clear in what it stands for whilst a hadith needed to be understood by it's narrators, (And therefore interpreted in different ways) by following narrators involved in the transmission of the hadith. Thus also why hadith can contradict the Quran.

The sunnah is from Kitab al sunnah, whilst the hadith come from the different hadith collections, for example Sahih al-Bukhari.

I usually have no problem with hadith if they are supported by the Quran, but when they're not I usually argue against them. Here's a verse from Quran I think helps clarify that better

“And if the messenger were to invent any sayings in Our name, We should certainly seize him by his right hand, And We should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart. Nor could any of you withhold him (from Our wrath). But verily this is a Message for the God-fearing” [Quran 69:44-48] "Am I, then, to look unto anyone but God for judgment when it is He who has bestowed upon you from on high this divine writ, clearly spelling out the truth?" [Quran 6:114]

Hopefully this clarifies it more for you.
you missed my final 2 questions. :abuxyga:

those are worth the most marks.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Ill ask this and if you answer it sufficiently i agree with the whole purist muslim thing. Where is the sunnah? Is it a seperate book completely? Or is it within the hadiths? ( which is what i assume) and what are the sources of the sunnah and when were they compiled?
For the last two questions I forgot, the source for the Sunnah is from the prophet himself, so there you go. As for the compilation, I'm not really sure on the date sadly.

For the last two questions I forgot, the source for the Sunnah is from the prophet himself, so there you go. As for the compilation, I'm not really sure on the date sadly.
:snoop: warheedhe was it not recorded by others? it is argued that the source of hadiths are also the prophet saw. how is this any different?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
:snoop: warheedhe was it not recorded by others? it is argued that the source of hadiths are also the prophet saw. how is this any different?
Difference is, one is compiled by the prophets companions, the other by anyone in general.

The writing itself was done during the prophets lifetime, as Abdullah a companion of the prophet always wrote down what the prophet has done. Thus the source itself is prophet whilst the second source is from the companion of the Prophet.

Difference is, one is compiled by the prophets companions, the other by anyone in general.

The writing itself was done during the prophets lifetime, as Abdullah a companion of the prophet always wrote down what the prophet has done. Thus the source itself is prophet whilst the second source is from the companion of the Prophet.

U upgraded from dhagax brain to a mountain brain saaxib u are orgii socda!

hmmm i see your first point. :hmm: the recording was always done by those closest to him but its a question of who compiled it and when. I see where youre coming from sxb.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
hmmm i see your first point. :hmm: the recording was always done by those closest to him but its a question of who compiled it and when. I see where youre coming from sxb.
Tbh I would call myself sufi if it wasn't for the fact that I rely on the quran at the very most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts