What qualifies as zina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I think the problem is that most people saying kissing is haram are people who have never been with women. My friends, don't listen to what you awoowe says, I am sure he's been in the night clubs in somalia before. :lolbron:

I spent 14 years in Islamic school! So yeah I'm pretty strong when it comes to deen!
its an established fact that islamic schools dont know what theyre talking about.

also being taught in islamic school by al shabaab argaxiso in buudhole doesnt count :hillarybiz:

I think the problem is that most people saying kissing is haram are people who have never been with women. My friends, don't listen to what you awoowe says, I am sure he's been in the night clubs in somalia before. :lolbron:

Why will I be with a woman when it's haram stop being proud of your sin you got messed up mentality saaxib

I can't touch women? TF? Isn't zina premarital sex?
At the very least making out is not counted as zina right? :ileycry:
It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yassaar said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than that he should touch a woman who is not permissible for him.”
Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 486. Shaykh al-Albaani said in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045, that this hadeeth is saheeh.

It was narrated that Umaymah the daughter of Raqeeqah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I do not shake hands with women.”
Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4181) and Ibn Maajah, 2874; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2513.

It was narrated from ‘Urwah that ‘Aa’ishah told him about the women’s oath of allegiance: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched any woman with his hand. He would explain to the woman what the oath of allegiance implied, and when she accepted, he would say ‘Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’”
Narrated by Muslim, 1866

its an established fact that islamic schools dont know what theyre talking about.

also being taught in islamic school by al shabaab argaxiso in buudhole doesnt count :hillarybiz:

Yeah just like they taught u wearing jeans is fashion don't make fun of my teachers who taught me the deen!

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

Islamic schools in somalia definitely don't count, they're full on salafis.

Anyways for people saying kissing is haram because it leads to haram, I'm gonna have to say that you're wrong. Everything can lead to haram, doesn't mean that you should stop doing so.

It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yassaar said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than that he should touch a woman who is not permissible for him.”
Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 486. Shaykh al-Albaani said in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045, that this hadeeth is saheeh.

It was narrated that Umaymah the daughter of Raqeeqah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I do not shake hands with women.”
Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4181) and Ibn Maajah, 2874; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2513.

It was narrated from ‘Urwah that ‘Aa’ishah told him about the women’s oath of allegiance: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched any woman with his hand. He would explain to the woman what the oath of allegiance implied, and when she accepted, he would say ‘Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’”
Narrated by Muslim, 1866
I want to clarify for anyone reading this. Shaking hands with the opposite gender isnt necessarily haraam but it is against the sunnah. @Adan Ik your argaxiso teachers in buudhole did not distinguish the 2.

Anyways for people saying kissing is haram because it leads to haram, I'm gonna have to say that you're wrong. Everything can lead to haram, doesn't mean that you should stop doing so.
lol smh your something else. just dont get herpes and make sure your lips arent dry you cracked lipped cabdi. dont cut the petite kurdish girl you qumayo. for that is surely haraam.

The prophet told us at the end of times the truthful will be a liar and the hypocrite will be called truthful....keep making fun of the scholars...and let me ask u if umar ibn khattab was here or khalid ibnu walid u will have called them extremist I'm sure of that!

I want to clarify for anyone reading this. Shaking hands with the opposite gender isnt necessarily haraam but it is against the sunnah. @Adan Ik your argaxiso teachers in buudhole did not distinguish the 2.
Can you read? lol

Bukhari and Muslim reported that Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said: "I swear by Allah that his hand-(meaning the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam)) never touched a woman."

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Can you read? lol

Bukhari and Muslim reported that Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said: "I swear by Allah that his hand-(meaning the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam)) never touched a woman."
You should know that I don't rely on the hadith, I am clearly a purist muslim.

First u stop calling all my teachers terrorist shaking hands it's not sunnah its haram if u didn't know that simple thing it means u need to learn more

Screenshot_20180611-042826.png

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
The prophet told us at the end of times the truthful will be a liar and the hypocrite will be called truthful....keep making fun of the scholars...and let me ask u if umar ibn khattab was here or khalid ibnu walid u will have called them extremist I'm sure of that!
I am a honest person, always been, as they say, honesty is a virtue. Anywho I now know for sure that you're a salafi simply because of you mentioning the two of them. Salafis are extremists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending