What qualifies as zina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
There are different severities of Zina although the biggest and the one that has biggest punishment is premarital sex
What about this? ¨

"Abd Allah (b. Mas’ud) said A man came to the Prophet (SallAllahu alaihi wassallam) and said: I contacted directly a women at the furthest part of the city (i.e., Medina), and I did with her everything except sexual intercourse. So here I am; inflict any punishment you wish. Thereupon ‘Umar said: Allah has concealed your fault; it would have been better if you also had concealed it yourself. The Prophet sent a men after him. (When he came) he recited the verse: “And establish regular prayers at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of the night surely good deeds take away evil deeds this is a reminder to the mindful.. . .(Quran 11:114) up to the end of the verse. A man from the people got up and asked: Is it particular to him, Messenger of Allah, or for the people in general? He replied: It is all the people. (Sunah Abu Dawud)

This tradition spells out that there is no hudood (punishment) in Islam for kissing and doing other things except Zina (fornication or adultery). There is legal punishment only for committing Zina."

What about this? ¨

"Abd Allah (b. Mas’ud) said A man came to the Prophet (SallAllahu alaihi wassallam) and said: I contacted directly a women at the furthest part of the city (i.e., Medina), and I did with her everything except sexual intercourse. So here I am; inflict any punishment you wish. Thereupon ‘Umar said: Allah has concealed your fault; it would have been better if you also had concealed it yourself. The Prophet sent a men after him. (When he came) he recited the verse: “And establish regular prayers at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of the night surely good deeds take away evil deeds this is a reminder to the mindful.. . .(Quran 11:114) up to the end of the verse. A man from the people got up and asked: Is it particular to him, Messenger of Allah, or for the people in general? He replied: It is all the people. (Sunah Abu Dawud)

This tradition spells out that there is no hudood (punishment) in Islam for kissing and doing other things except Zina (fornication or adultery). There is legal punishment only for committing Zina."

There is no punishment for it just like alcohol but it's haram which u will punished by Allah

What about this? ¨

Yes when did I say anything else it's still a sin and Zina but it's on a spectrum and only premarital sex has the shariah punishment of course doing it is not halaal and it's a sin

I will tell u the danger of how u thinking....you know islam says clearly touching woman is a sin but u are trying find an answer that pleases u so that it can be halal for u....that's a dangerous mind waryaa! Watch out either follow it or don't follow it...I'm done!

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I will tell u the danger of how u thinking....you know islam says clearly touching woman is a sin but u are trying find an answer that pleases u so that it can be halal for u....that's a dangerous mind waryaa! Watch out either follow it or don't follow it...I'm done!
Why is kissing a sin? Should a hug be a sin too? Laxawlallah, soon people will be saying shaleemo should be haram too.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is the best possible answer I could find and it is consistent what I have known or heard

Anything that involves "penetration of head of male penis into female vagina (with or without ejaculation)" would constitute zina requiring Haddpunishment. This has been agreed upon by scholars (of Ahlus sunnah).

The things that lead to zina such as touching, kissing, and rubbing the private parts together without penetrating do not come under the ruling on zina that require Hadd punishment. However, such activities which may lead to zina (fornication) are haraam and abhorent

Zina is basically penetration of the female vagina, meaning making out, is not considered zina. I have my answer now, alxamdullillah I don't need to restrain myself as much anymore.
Zina is unlawful sexual intercourse outside of marriage

By definition the zinais penetration (male or female vaginally or anally ) since that is what is required for hadd to be applied

Kissing and all of those things of a non mahram is haram but it's not zina proper

Zina is unlawful sexual intercourse outside of marriage

By definition the zinais penetration (male or female vaginally or anally ) since that is what is required for hadd to be applied

Kissing and all of those things of a non mahram is haram but it's not zina proper

It is a part of zina and penetration is the greatest zina

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Wallahi this is the problem with this generation.
We've all become Shaykhs. War illahay kabaqa and speak not of that which you don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts