Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
And I'm a man

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
tru tru i hate everyone. but @Destiny has this weird obsession with race. truly the pick me. why do u care what i identify as? why do u need madow validation? i couldn’t care less if shaniqua assumes my race.

@Destiny what’s with every other thread of yours being about black people? if u wanna kiss ass leave me out of it.
giphy.gif
Perhaps its has something to do with a resent trend i saw on twitter that basically calls somalis arab rape babies maybe our dear destiny has a kink she wants to express through mocking others for their short comings (not that anybody is judging ofc having a kink is perfectly fine thing after luv.)
Also hi Asli howhave u been my dear hope ur doing well :)

Last edited:
Yeah the pick me women on this forum are annoying. Specially the anti African American dusty xalimos with masculine energy. They should work on their feminine energy. They are unnaturally aggressive and mean . I bet they chew gum loud too and speak with their mouth full
no the unnaturally aggressive and mean ones with masculine energy are the ones that accuse other women for being pick mes just for being amicable, you lot hate both men and women

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
my god covid has made some of yall so filled up with sexual frustration and boredom yall need some way to deal with this get on drugs i promise u a nice cocain trip will fix all of ur troubles

My last comment on this thread: Was this destiny chick not the one who dedicated an entire thread pressed about what dark skinned men decide to do on their personal social media pages? Unless of course, she’s harbouring hate over them rejecting her ugly ass :russ:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
no the unnaturally aggressive and mean ones with masculine energy are the ones that accuse other women for being pick mes just for being amicable, you lot hate both men and women
So being racist and rude for no apparent reason is considered as being “amicable “
Pick mes say things that incel trolls want to hear.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I think you're all nazis. You proud boys huh?

Never in real life do I see anyone black act like this to their own accord.

Trending